🪓Breaking Point🪓

Start from the beginning

The shooter has decided to kill in public.

The lights remained on,as Lia pointed her gun towards Elliot, who was sitting right next to Zander. She turned away and closed her eyes, as Elliot's eyes widened in horror. He let out a scream, however was interrupted by the gunshot.

Elliot has been eliminated.

The pink haired boy's body fell onto Zander, who quickly pushed it off in a mixture of disgust and shock. Lia passed it to Drew, and the pair nodded at each other.

The shooter has decided to kill in secret.

The lights turned off, as Zander was tightly squeezing Luke's hand. He was relieved when the gunshot was heard, and slightly released his grip on Luke's hand. However he quickly clutched onto it again when he heard a second gunshot. The lights flickered on, and Zander felt his heart sink as Hailey and Sean were both lifelessly lying in their chairs.

Sean has been eliminated.

Hailey has been eliminated.

Small tears began to form in Zander's eyes. He was quite sure the circulation in Luke's hand was cutting off due to how tightly he was squeezing it. Zander glared at Drew, who was smugly smirking.

Drew has broke the rules. The consequences are costly.

Drew's head shot up. His head darted around the room, until suddenly, Drew lit on fire.

Screams were heard from just about everyone in the room, Lia was screaming and trying to help the poor dark eyed boy, however only got herself caught on fire in the process.

Drew has been eliminated.

Lia has been eliminated.

Milly walked over to where Drew was sitting, and grabbed the gun.

The shooter has decided to kill in secret.

Once again, the lights turned off. Zander held his breath, as the gun fired and the lights flickered back on. He glanced around the room, to see Stacy lying on the ground, the left side of her head drenched in blood.

Stacy has been eliminated.

Milly handed the gun to Jake.

The shooter has decided to kill in public.

Zander looked around the room. The only remaining people were himself, Luke, Jake, Daisy, and Milly.  Jake looked at Zander, and mouthed the words "I'm sorry." Zander's eyes widened, as he held Luke's hand, probably for the last time. Zander squeezed his eyes shut, as Jake pulled the trigger.

Nothing.

The gun didn't go off.

A sigh of relief escaped Zander's lips, as Luke pulled him into a quick hug.

"W-What?! It can't do that!" Jake stuttered.

"Let me see that." Milly snarls, grabbing the gun from Jake. She examined it, and looked down the barrel. "Is it broke-" She was cut off by a gun shot, as her body dropped dead on the table.

Millicent has been eliminated.

Luke was glaring daggers at Jake, as the blonde haired boy nervously handed the gun to Luke. A devilish grin fell on Luke's face.

The shooter has decided to kill in public.

With no hesitation, Luke pointed the gun towards Jake, as he let out a cackle, one that scared the life out of Zander. "Oh my, Jake! I can't imagine what you're thinking! Trying to kill Zander after our friendly little conversation on your first day?" Luke's voice made shivers run down Zander's spine. "I bet you have so many regrets!" Luke laughed, as you could see the fear in Jake's eyes.

"Well, guess what, Jakey?" Luke's pupils were dialted, and his grin was so wide... Creepishly wide. "No mercy."

Jake has been eliminated.

Zander gulped, as Luke casually handed him the gun.

The shooter has decided to kill in secret.

Daisy knew what was coming, as Zander could hear her desperate plea for mercy. He slowly pulled the trigger, as the white haired girl's beggs were cut off.

Daisy has been eliminated.

Zander realised what was gonna happen next.

Luke had to kill him.

Zander glanced at his childhood friend. "B-before you kill me... You've been the best friend I could ever ask for, Luke. I'm not mad at you, this isn't your fault. We shouldn't have been trapped in this awful situation." Zander wished he could just close his eyes, and when he opened them, everything would be back to normal. "I... I hope you have a good life. You're my best friend... Thank you." Zander pulled Luke into a hug, as the orange haired boy hugged him back.

Once they pulled away, Zander stood in front of Luke, closed his eyes, and prepared for death to take him away.

"I-I can't..." Luke stuttered. Confused, Zander opened his eyes. He was horrified to see Luke holding the gun to own forehead. Was Luke really willing to sacrifice himself for Zander?

"What are you doing?!" Zander exclaimed, tears rolling down his face, as Luke smiled at him.

"I love you..." Luke pulled the trigger.

Luke has been eliminated.

Alexander has won the game.

♥♥♥

Spicy angstttttt.

Sorry for not uploading so frequently anymore, I'm mostly focusing on my other books, as this is kinda a side book.

Sorry for any typos, or if I'm lacking detail.
This was a rushed project a threw together in like an hour-

In my "Tmf Characters As Quotes" Chapter, I added Stacy, you can go check that out if you're interested!

Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading and remaining patient with me! I really appreciate it! And I'm sorry for not uploading often!

I'm also open for requests, if you have any.

Until next time, bye!!