Making Love in the Bath (18+)

The bath arrived not long after. The servant girl placed the bath behind the divider, then left as quickly as she'd entered, because the couple was making out. She blushed at their romance and scurried out of the room.

"Lan Zhan, our bath has arrived," Wei Ying said after the kiss was broken. "You go first." Both were heavily panting. Lan Zhan stood there, staring at him. "I can help you, if you want me to." Lan Zhan nodded. Really? That's all it took? Lan Zhan dragged him to the tub. It was filled with flower petals for scent, though Wei Ying didn't know which flower it was. "Say, Lan Zhan? Do you know what flower this is?" Lan Zhan shook his head. "Hmm...interesting. Do you think we could-" He was cut off by Lan Zhan stepping into the tub.

Wei Ying jolted backwards, landing on his hind-end. "Ouch!" He looked up to see Lan Zhan had stepped into the bath with his clothes on. "You fuddy-duddy," he laughed. "You can't take a bath with your clothes on! Here. Let me help you take them off." As soon as he reached out to grab Lan Zhan's robes to remove them, Lan Zhan grabbed Wei Ying's wrist and pulled him into the tub. "Lan Zhan! What are you doing? Now my clothes are soaked as well!"

Lan Zhan: "Take them off," he said simply. Wei Ying stared at him with a pout.

Wei Ying: "You take yours off. You're the one who is supposed to be bathing first anyway." Lan Zhan only stared at him.

Lan Zhan: "Take them off," he repeated after some time. Wei Ying was confused now.

Wei Ying: "You want me to remove your clothes or mine?" he cautiously inquired. The way he was pulled into the tub, he had landed with one leg on either side of the male. It was awkward only in the fact his husband was now drunk and they were wearing soaked clothing. Otherwise, it was the same as any other time they bathed together. Lan Zhan continued to stare at the younger male for some time. At one point, Wei Ying opened his mouth to say something more, but he was suddenly pulled into a rough kiss. "Wait, Lan Zhan!" he exclaimed, breaking the kiss. "I'm still recovering! Mmm!" His voice was blocked by a second rough kiss.

Lan Zhan dove his tongue into the other's mouth. Wei Ying was feeling light-headed as the kiss became more passionate. It was difficult to remove the robes with them being soaked through. Lan Zhan broke the kiss once the upper robes were off. "What's wrong?" Lan Zhan looked down at the scar on Wei Ying's belly. He rubbed his hand over it. "Lan Zhan, don't worry about it." Wei Ying wanted to say more, bit stopped abruptly, noticing how Lan Zhan was crying. "Lan Zhan, look at me. I'm fine. It doesn't hurt anymore."

Lan Zhan stared at him, tears in his eyes. "Doesn't hurt?" Wei Ying shook his head.

Wei Ying: "Let's just get back to where we were," he said, kissing the other's lips lightly. It had only been about two weeks since Wei Ying's surgery. The scar was slowly disappearing. Lan Zhan was feeling as though it was his fault for it.

The kissing became passionate once more. The rest of the clothes were quickly stripped away. Lan Zhan was already hard below Wei Ying. "Lan Zhan, how can you be this hard already?" he asked through the kissing. "Lan Er Gege," he called to the other in the other's ear. He felt Lan Zhan grow harder. Wei Ying chuckled. "Lan Er Gege, I love you." He bit Lan Zhan's ear.

Lan Zhan groaned from the pleasure. Wei Ying smiled. He looked Lan Zhan in the eyes, a hint of mischief crossing his face. Lan Zhan felt he couldn't wait any longer. Forgetting he was even in the tub, he pounced on his husband, breaking the tub in the process. Water was everywhere. He shoved Wei Ying's legs open, revealing the hidden part of his body. Lan Zhan was already superhumanly strong, so him being drunk seemed to double his strength. He held Wei Ying down with an ironclad hold - the forehead ribbon still firmly attached to their wrists, though it was soaked.

Without any preparation, Lan Zhan inserted himself into the acupuncture point. Wei Ying felt like his rear and insides were burning. "Lan Zhan," he squeaked out. Tears fell from the corners of his eyes. Lan Zhan noticed the other's discomfort, but in his drunken state he didn't care, and so he continued pushing, until he was all the way in.

Wei Ying panted heavily, his butt feeling as if it were on fire. He didn't think he could speak. Tears rolled down the sides of his face. His eyes were squeezed shut. He felt something soft against his face. He carefully opened his eyes to find Lan Zhan licking at his tears. It reminded Wei Ying of the first time Lan Zhan had been drunk, and he laughed from the memory. His laughter was cut off when he felt his husband bite him hard on his neck.

Lan Zhan began thrusting at that moment, causing Wei Ying to cry out. Another bite to the boy's collarbone. Wei Ying couldn't say anything. Between the pain and the pleasure, his voice could only form moans.

Wei Ying was suddenly flipped over, his face planted into the floor. Wei Ying felt helpless under Lan Zhan's fierce thrusts and immovable arm strength. It seemed, even in that position, Lan Zhan was still able to hit that sweet spot everytime. Wei Ying couldn't think. Lan Zhan lifted him up, setting him on his lap. Wei Ying groaned from the hole being stretched wider as he rode on top. Lan Zhan bit his husband's neck once more.

Wei Ying cried out. He felt a sensation building in his hips. "Lan Zhan...Lan Er Gege...please...I'm about to...cum..."

Lan Zhan: "Not yet." Wei Ying wanted to strangle his husband.

Wei Ying: "I can't...it's too much...my stomach hurts..." He held back from cumming as best as he could. "Please..." he begged. "Please...let me soon...I don't know...if I can take...anymore...ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Lan Zhan laid him back down on the floor, so Wei Ying was on his back, only to lift him once more onto his lap. He bit at Wei Ying's nipples. "Wait...don't do that...you stop hitting that spot..." Wei Ying's head was swimming. Lan Zhan didn't listen to his pleas and kept thrusting deep, hitting that sweet spot everytime.

Lan Zhan left small hickeys all over the male's pale skin. The ribbon had fallen out a long time ago, causing the male's hair to fall. It cascaded more than halfway down his back, nearly reaching his rear-end. Lan Zhan's hair had also fallen out. It touched the floor, the ends in the spilled water. Both males were soaked with sweat and water - the aromas mixing together. Wei Ying felt Lan Zhan finally beginning to slow down. The feeling in his hips built even more. He didn't think he could hold it anymore. Finally, after Lan Zhan hit that spot just right once more, Wei Ying cummed onto himself and Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan cummed, releasing a lot inside his husband.

Wei Ying's head was still spinning. He fell into his husband, his head on the male's shoulder. His legs felt like jello. Lan Zhan still hadn't pulled out. They panted heavily for air. "Lan Zhan...never...do that...again..." he breathed out. He was waiting for a response, but none ever came. He looked at his husband. Lan Zhan had passed out, his head on Wei Ying's chest. "You fuddy-duddy. What will I ever do with you?"