"Stop!" I screamed through my tears, making him slow down.

"Shut the fuck up then." He spat sternly and I did as told, just wanting to get out of this car and away from him.

I'd never planned for our reconnecting to be this bad but it was and I just wanted to be away.

Away from him again.

I sat in my seat, completely quiet now as he soon pulled up to his house. As I looked out of my window, I began remembering everything that happened in this house.

Memories came rushing back to me, flooding my mind with visuals, including the night we'd had our first kiss and the night I'd lost my virginity. I couldn't help to cry, this was all too much and too fast.

Putting my head in my hands, I cried hard as I began to regret all of tonight and even coming back here as a whole.

"Yo." He tapped my thigh and I looked up slowly with tears in my eyes.

"Gon' head inside, G. I'a meet you in there and we gon' talk like I know we need to." He said to me in a much calmer tone now.

"I just need to smoke this blunt before I do because I ain't tryna go off on you or put my hands on you, G." He scoffed, shaking his head.

"I'm really not." He went on.

"So just gon' head and I'll be in the there in a minute." He looked straight ahead, obviously trying calm himself.

"You want me to go inside by myself?" I asked again for confirmation and he nodded, turning his car off before handing me his keys.

"Yeah." He said and I hesitantly took them before I slowly got out of the car.

As I did, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I pulled it out to see who it was. When I did, I noticed it was Mila asking if I was okay.

Yeah. I'm okay. I simply texted back before sliding my phone back into my pocket.

Now using his key, I made my way up the staircase and into the house before I walked in slowly.

"Abir?" I heard his mother's voice and she smiled big once she saw that it was me instead.

"Giselle?" She asked in a surprised voice, standing up from the couch and pulling me in for a hug.

"Hi, Ms. Johnson." I spoke politely as she hugged me tight before pulling back to look at me again.

"My lord, sweetie, look at you." She did a once over and I smiled happily, happy to see her again.

It'd been so long and this feeling was surreal. I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"You're still as beautiful as before, GG." She smiled wide.

"Wow, honey." She went on, blowing my head up.

"Thank you." I spoke softly, even though I had tear stains on my face but she obviously didn't judge it.

"You've been crying, huh?" She asked and I nodded, looking down at the ground but she quickly lifted my head with her index finger.

"My son?" She asked and I bit my lip, nodding again.

"Uh un." She shook her head, looking me in my eyes.

"Don't let Abir sit here and make you cry. What yo' mama did was not your fault." She spoke sternly to me.

"You left because you didn't have a choice. I told that boy that from day one up until now."