Freiheit und Frieden

hey. it's me ImABitchIKnow (aka Kelly). this is one of the stores I started and will never finish. it's partially in german, sorry. if i ever get to that point, it's supposed to be a fanfiction for Tokio Hotel. and no, i'm not some crazed fan, i just heard of them last week (i'm a dork, i know), and i did some research to write this. research on bill,tom,georg, and my personal favorite, gustav. I'll try to include a song for each part, but who knows if that'll work. okay, so, either read it, join my cult, murder Bieber, or eat a waffle. it's your choice.

#########################################################################################

It was the end of the school year- early June. It was the beginning of summer break; the beginning of three months where we could do whatever we pleased.  And what did I please to do over this time? Take a trip to Germany, that's what.  But I never imagined what would happen there, not in a million years. 

Nikita's POV

The last day of school; it was finally here. I was dressed in my normal clothes- skinny jeans, band tee and classic converse. My hair was normal- black, purple, and blonde, blown and teased high. My makeup was normal- thick eyeliner, dark shadow, mascara, and chapstick. The only things that were different were my tattoos and piercings. I left all of my tattoos uncovered, and my piercings in. All three of my tattoos were visible, and my piercings glinted in the morning sun.

My snakebites were studded with obsidian, my eyebrow piercing was sterling silver, all of my ear piercings were a matching purple. My navel ring was a charcoal grey. The only odd one was my nose stud; it was neon green- not one of my normal colors. But hey, it's the last day of high school, why not?

Yup, my last day as a senior in high school. I applied for Munich University, and got in, so that's where I'll be going for college. But, for me to be acquainted with the area, I'm going to Germany for the entire summer. My German is lacking slightly, but living there should bring it up to par- hopefully.

I walked outside to my car, a beautiful shimmering grey Audi r8. I smiled just looking at it. I drove above the speed limit the whole way to school; it's a miracle I didn't get pulled over. I sped into the senior parking lot and cut the engine. My midriff Alesana t-shirt was pulled tight above my belly button. And my skinny jeans were particularly low cut in the front, to show off the star tattoo on my lower hip. The gloves I normally wore to cover the tattoo on my left wrist were gone. The swastika was out in the open; open to snarky comments. And the 'Freiheit und Frieden' tattoo on my right shoulder blade was partially visible.  

I took a deep breath and stepped out of the car. I walked to the entrance with a swagger. I got many odd looks, but didn't pay them any attention.

"Nikki?" I heard a deep voice. I turned around swiftly and glared at the boy in front of me. Joey Smith, the jock. My nightmare.

"What the hell do you want Joey?" I snapped.

"Did you get all those last night?" he gestured to my piercings and tattoos.

"No, you dumbass! I've had these for years!" I shouted. His eyes got wide and I turned on my heel, walking closer to my friends. I approached Liz, my best friend and tapped her on her shoulder.

"What do you want?" she snapped. I burst out laughing.

"Liz! It's me! You know, Nikita?!" I said through my laughter. Her eyes got huge.

"Nikki?"

"Yup," I said, my gut hurting from the laughter.

"What the hell happened to you?!" she pointed at my piercings and tattoos.

"Oh, these? I've had these for years."

"Really? And you never told me?" her voice started to get angry.

"I'm sorry! But they had to stay a secret. Even my mum doesn't know about them yet!" I shouted back.

"Why?!"

"Because they're illegal," I explained.

"Oh," she whispered. I pulled her into a huge hug.

"But that doesn't matter because today is THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!" I shouted in her ear.

"What? I couldn't hear you!" a grin grew on her face.

"IT'S THE LAST FUCKING DAY OF SCHOOL!" I shouted so loud everyone in the courtyard in front of the school turned and looked at me. A blush grew on my face. "Heh, heh, sorry everyone."

"I know! What are we going to do this summer?" she smiled big.

"Liz, that's what we need to talk about. I'm not going to be here this summer, or probably for the next few years," I got quieter with every word.

"WHAT?!" she screeched. "WHY?"

"I'm moving to Germany. I got into Munich University."

"NO! I mean, good for you, but NO! You can't go! Do you even speak German?"

"To answer those in order, thank you, I have to, and not very well."

"Nikki! You can't go! I'm going to die!" she grabbed my arm and squeezed it hard. I think I'm going to have a bruise.

"Liz, you won't die! I'll video chat with you!"

"Well, okay," she said as I pried her iron grip from my upper arm, finger by finger.

"Ok, well, I leave tomorrow, so let's have the best day ever!" I said, my energy revived.

"TOMORROW?" she screamed.

"Sorry for not telling you earlier, but I knew you'd freak."

"Thanks, I guess. But yeah, let's have one kick ass day! And by the way, what's with the tats and piercings?"

"Oh, I got these ages ago, but mum doesn't know, so I use a lot of cover up and stuff. I have three tattoos, you know."

"No, really? Let me see!" she squealed. I laughed and pointed at the star on my left hip. She poked at it a few times, and scratched it to make sure it was real. Then, I motioned towards the words on my upper right back. Her eyes got huge and she put her hand on it. Then I turned my wrist over to show the swastika. Her jaw dropped.

"Why?" she asked as she ogled over it.

"I'm a descendant."

"Of who?"

"Hitler."

"Oh my god, that explains your violence and anger issues!" she exclaimed. True to form, I slapped her on the arm.

"My point proven," she said matter-of-factly. We laughed as the bell rang.

"Well, last day of high school, here we come!" I said, taking in a deep breath.

"Hells yeah!" she said.

#######################################################################################

I chose Final Day for this chapter's song. Why? It was her final day at high school, duh!