✉️ From me to you ✉︎

Hello, guys! Our journey in 2021 is officially started. It might be a bit late. But, I wanna say something to you. 💌

Thank you for being with me. You made my 2020 to be a wonderful year. I must say that 2020 is unexpected year for me and probably for all of us. At first, I thought 2020 would become boring as pandemic spread all over the world. But, who knows that this 2020 would become my memorable year because I did many things for the first time. Starting to share the stories I wrote is one of them. 

Before this, I wasn't confident at all to upload stories. I was afraid if no one would like them. But, I was really glad when I knew you like it. Thank you for you who always support from my first story "Loving You is..." until now. As I've said before, with you reading my story and sharing your thought is biggest support to me, even sometimes it gives me new idea about the plot. 

Your support to my stories encourages me to write more. I don't know what future will be. I might be try new genre, or start writing non-fanfiction story. But, whatever my decision will be, I hope you'll like it and keep supporting me. 

BTW, if you want to reach me or be friend with me or give me feedback, please feel free to interact with me through this story's comment or direct message. I might be won't be able to reply all your comment. But, I read them for sure! I'll be gladly to talk and build friendship with you. ( ◠‿◠ ) 

For this new year ahead, I hope all of you will success in everything you do. Also, I hope you will be always healthy and happy. Last but not least, I hope your 2021 will be greater than last year. Let's hope for the better and wonderful 2021, guys! ❤️

With love,

Panpan