Ch.7 : Cute Baby

Gulf's POV

Geez... Why am I so clumsy! P'Best stares at me. I gulp. 

"Tell me! What is it, Gulf?", I stay silent. I don't want him to get into my problem.

"I-I d-don't know, p-phi..."

"If you don't talk now, I'll tell Mew about this."

Shit! I can't let him know about this. At least, for awhile. P'Best almost takes his phone. I hold his hand. "P-phi! Phi! I'll tell you!", P'Best keeps his phone.

"So, what is this?", I sigh and rearrange those letters.

"L stands for Long. T stands for Time. N stands for No. And, S stands for See."

"Long time no see? Have you known about this since it came?"

"S-sorry, phi..."

"Gulf, what is this? Is this the reason why you don't want to open it? Because you already knew what is it inside?"

"N-noo... I just feel something is not right about that envelope..."

"What do you mean?"

"It's weird when suddenly my fans sends me message. No one ever done this before."

"Are there people who threaten you? No, do you know who send this to you? Why do they send this to you? You're in dangerous, Gulf!"

I'm sorry, P'Best. I can't tell you more about the story. I don't want you to be in dangerous because of me. I take a deep breath. "I don't know, phi... Maybe it's haters or person I rejected before or criminal who got caught because of me..."

"We can't let this happen. Have you ever received something similar with this?", I stay silent.

"Answer me, Gulf!"

"Y-yes"

Author's POV

On the other side of town, Mew's team is really quiet. The owner of the car is still thinking about the numbers. He massages his temples. He doesn't believe it when Gulf said it's nothing.

"P'Mew, what are you thinking?", Run asks.

"This. Those numbers mean something, right?", he shows it.

Run takes the phone and looks carefully. He starts to think, but then he frowns.

"Where do you get this, phi?"

"From victim's computer. Why? You find something?"

"Not yet..."

"Let me see it. Maybe we can use my program to solve this.", Tong says.

Run passes the phone. "But, why are you so curious with that?"

"I'm sure there is something with those numbers, but Gulf said it's nothing."