✉︎ From Me to You ✉️

Dear my beloved reader,

Hello~ I'm back again. Time flies really fast, doesn't it? I feel like I just started this story yesterday. And now, it's reached the end of the story again. So, what do you think about this story? Honestly, I'm feeling both happy and sad. I'm sad because this story ended a moment ago. But, I'm also happy because I got more support and encouragement while writing this story. Thank you so much for supporting me and this story. If there is no you, my story might won't reach this end. Honestly, writing this story wasn't easy at all for me. I remembered when I decided to hold this story for two months because of my internship. I want to thank you that you guys had patiently waited this story. It motivates me to write more in that two months of hiatus. And, in this update, I'll also share my experience on writing this story.

Writing this story makes me realize why do I like writing. It's not only about fanfiction or not, but I feel happy when I'm writing. An experience of being away from home makes me sad and writing helps me to pass that hard moments. I forget about my sadness with this. Writing is also a way to mediate my feeling. But, sometimes, I feel like the story I wrote is really boring. However, just like l usually say, I can't thank you enough for always supporting me and supporting my stories. Your comments always motivate me to keep writing, and sometimes it inspires me to modify the story line I've planned. It's really great to get an idea from you guys. It makes my story feel more complete.

Lastly, I want to tell you that I don't know when I will upload my next story after this. But, one thing for sure, I'm working on my next stories now. Whether it'll be fanfiction again or complete fiction story, I'll leave it for future. And, suddenly I thought about writing a story from your ideas. So, I would like to challenge myself and invite you. If you have ideas or prompt and you want me to make it into a whole story, I will gladly accept it. You can contact me by directly message me or DM me on twitter (my twitter account is panpan2119). I will try my best to make it for you.

Before I end this, I would like to thank you once again. I hope you guys will wait for the next stories of mine. Please stay healthy and happy until we meet again later! See you again, guys!

Sincerely,

Panpan ♥

(P.S. Who want some extra chapters? Do you want to read their stories until their baby born or until they become toddler? Please comment below and I'll add some extra chapters! And, don't forget to tell me until what extent you want to read about them and their children~)