Ch.3 : Crybaby

Author's POV

Gulf is disturbed by one of the visitors. The rest of the team who wait in the car start to panic. 

"P'Mew, we have to help him!", Mild shakes his team leader's arm.

"No! Wait a minute!"

"But, he will be in trouble...", Best says.

"Trust me! Wait a minute!"

They have no more words. For now, they only can pray for his safety. But, someone comes to help. 

"Got you!", Mew smirks.

The rest of them can't believe their eyes. The one they had been looking for days is really there. They become calmer and watch the situation. Meanwhile, inside the bar, the man throws a punch on his face.

"Don't force him if he doesn't want to be with you!", Gulf is shocked with this.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yes, thank you..."

"You look shocked. Are you alone?", Gulf nods.

"Want to come with me? My room is quieter than here. You can calm yourself down there."

"Mmmm... Y-yes, thank you..."

"This way...", he shows the way to Gulf.

"By the way, my name is Alex. I'm the owner of this place, since last month, to be exact. And, you are..."

"I'm Goob."

They go upstairs. It's more like a VIP place because many private rooms there. Mew who watch the situation calls Gulf immediately.

"New boy! Don't go there! You'll be caught. The check are more stringent."

"Mmmm... I-I'm sorry... But, can I go to toilet? I-I want to wash my face..."

"Sure, Goob! The toilet is that way...", Gulf leaves him.

Gulf's POV

I can't go back now. Just one more step and he will be caught. I wash my face and stand in front of the mirror. Through the reflection of the mirror, I see two CCTVs on the ceiling. Geez... I won't be able to take off my equipment here. I go to toilet stall.

'I'm sorry, phi-phi. But, I can't go back.', I send message on our group chat and activate air-plane mode.

I have taken off these small things. Now, where I have to hide it? I'm sure they will also check this toilet stall. Hmmm... Think, Gulf! Think... Ahaa! I can hide the equipment inside my boxer. Luckily, I wear boxer briefs that have pockets. To disguise it, I put some tissue in my pockets. Phi, I'm sorry for breaking my promise. Again. I take a deep breath before go out. Breath in... Breath out... Focus or you will ruin everything! 

I come out and start my acting after turning on my cellphone voice recorder. I pretend to call someone. 

"I'm sorry, phi. But, I'm not going home now. Let's just talk later when I'm ready.", I keep my phone in pocket.

He waits for me in front of the toilet. I smile at him and we go to his room. Just as P'Mew said, his bodyguards check me. Fiuh! They don't find it. Once we are inside, I'm amazed with this room. This looks like karaoke room, but much more glamorous. We sit in the middle of that long sofa. He turns on a relaxing song. 

"So, Goob. Are you a regular customer? Because I've never seen you before."

"N-no, phi... I-It's just... Mmmm..."