FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up

Start from the beginning

"CAUSE SHE'S A FUCKING LIAR"

"ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE FOR ME TO BELIEVE YOU THAT'S WHY YOU'RE CALLING HER LIAR?" He arrogantly asked. I grabbed him by his collar.

"DON'T YOU EVER TAKE HER SIDE, CAN'T YOU SEE? SHE'S JUST RUINING US, SHE'S RUINING YOU AND MINKYUNG FOR HER TO GET YOU" I told him making him realize everything.

"I DON'T FUCKING BELIEVE MY OWN BROTHER" He smirked.

"I'm tired with your shits, Changkyun" I pushed him away then leaving his house.

MINKYUNG'S POV

As I went back inside I tried to calm myself. Then make my self more presentable than before and decided to go to Changkyun's house. I know I'll look desperate but I need him, I just can't raise this child alone. I grab my phone and wallet heading downstairs making sure no one sees me. I walk all the way to the nearest bus stop.

As soon as I drop off the bus stop near Changkyun's house. I walk a little more to reach the front of his house. I took a deep breath before pressing the doorbell. But when I was about to push it, the gate opened revealed Changkyun. He was wearing a pullover sweater and the hoodie was covering his head.

"Changkyun?" I called him trying my best not to cry in front of him. He lift his head looking at me when he heard his name. He look shocked but he didn't say a thing.

"What happened to your face?" I asked seeing some small scratches on his cheekbone, cut on his nose bridge and cut on his lips.

He look away. "I fell down the stairs" he said as he walk away from me.

"Changkyun can we talk?" I asked but he didn't even bother to stop, he just continue to walk away. Maybe he needed more time to calm himself. I just gave up and decided to go home.
-----------

It was already night, I went to the kitchen to grab some water when I saw the boys eating dinner.

"You're already up, here have some dinner" Minhyuk said standing up from his seat to get me a plate.

"No, thank you. I'm not hungry" I said, I was about to walk away when Hyungwon held me by my wrist.

"You should eat, little kyun will be hungry" Hyungwon said.

"Did you just said little kyun? Is that means that's really Changkyun's child?" Minhyuk asked.

"So, not Woosung's?" Jooheon asked. I shrugged off Hyungwon's hand.

"I'm not really hungry" I said but Hyungwon held my wrist again, but this time tighter.

"Minkyung, I'm sure Changkyun will accept it. He was just shocked about the news and the timing wasn't really good. He just saw you and Woosung at the hospital and he misunderstood it" Minhyuk said.

"Eat dinner, you've been staying in your room since he dumped you earlier" Hyungwon said pulling me closer to the seat beside him.

"Who dumped who?" Kihyun suddenly came. The boys aren't talking, they look at Kihyun then look over me.

"That asshole" Kihyun said. He was about to walk away when Woosung blocked his way.

"I already talk to him" Woosung said making Kihyun to calm down. He sat across me grabbing something to eat.

"What happened to your face?" Hyungwon asked. Woosung has a bruise beside his eye and on the corner of his lips.

"I fell down the stairs" he answered.

"Liar" I heard Jooheon said.

"Did you and Changkyun fought?" I asked then the boys look over me.

"You saw Changkyun?" Minhyuk asked me.

"I went to his house earlier but he still doesn't want to talk" I said.

"He's an asshole" Hyungwon whispered to himself but loud for me to hear since I was sitting beside him.

"Changkyun is smart enough, why would he misunderstood the two of you?" Minhyuk asked.

"Wait what did he do?" Kihyun asked me.

"He knew that I'm pregnant, but he thought I was pregnant with Woosung's child since he found out that I went to the hospital earlier with him" I explained.

"Changkyun wouldn't jumped in that conclusion. Yeah he hated Woosung years ago and as far as I know you two are now doing fine. Why would he think of that?" Kihyun said.

"Ara was behind all of this" Woosung said.

"Don't tell me that Ara you're talking about and Ara five years ago was the same person" Jooheon said.

"Yes they're the same person" Woosung answered.

"How did he know where we are?" Kihyun asked. "It's not like she have been here" he added.

"Guys, I thought she already changed. I gave her Changkyun's phone number and this address" Minhyuk said.

"MINHYUK!!!!!" The boys yelled at him making Minhyuk to apologize again and again. She must be the one on the red car. When we went out from the gate earlier I saw a red car across the street. Then the red car following us all the way to the hospital. She must been following us since this morning.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
You guys still doing fine?
-TM