FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine" she said wiping her tears away as she passed by me getting herself inside. Something isn't right. I look around and saw the red car across the street. That's the car that Minkyung mentioned earlier.

I quickly run across the street, approaching the red car. The window is tinted that's why I'm not able to see who's inside. I was about to leave when the door opened then Ara came out.

"Is Minkyung okay?" She asked.

"Why are you here?"

"To watch Changkyun leave her after knowing she's pregnant with your child" Ara said. So it was you who told Changkyun. "Why do you have to do that again, huh Woosung?"

"Why do you have to tell him?!"

"Because she's cheating with him with his brother. That sucks" Ara said.

"Why do you have to do this again? I mean you putting the blame on me, like what you've done five years ago" I asked her.

"Two bad Changkyun believes in me than his own brother" Ara smirked getting in her car.

"Look at you and Minkyung, begging for him to believe you. While all I do is talk to him and without wasting a second he believes in me" She smiled before driving away. What the fuck is wrong with her and Changkyun.

I quickly went back in the house grabbing my keys. I went to the garage  driving my car all the way to Changkyun's house.

I arrived there a minute after he arrived. Not wasting my time to knock or call for him. I go over the walls just to see him. He was on his way to his front door when I held him by his shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Changkyun let's have a talk" I calmly said.

"What are we going to talk about? Me breaking up with Minkyung so that you can have her? Fine there's nothing to talk about take her and your child" Changkyun said rudely pushing my hand away from his shoulder.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you Changkyun" I shouted at him making him stop for a moment.

"Why can't you just listen to me and I'll fucking explain everything"  I told him.

"That was the exact thing you told me five years ago, aren't you tired of it?" Changkyun said raising his voice at me.

"And you did the same exactly what you've done five years ago! That's why I'm still taking all the blame" I raised my voice back at him. Then he snapped grabbing me by my collar.

"Tell me, what did I exactly do last five years ago? Huh? Am I the one who fuck someone's girl? Am I the one thirsting over girls?" He said. You're fucking wrong. He was getting on my nerves so I threw a punch across his face making him let go of me.

"DO YOU THINK WHO'S DUMBER THAN US? IT'S YOU! WHY CAN'T YOU LISTEN TO SOMEONE" I told him.

"DO YOU THINK IM DUMBER THAN YOU?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FUCK THAT HOE IN THE FIRST PLACE" He said throwing a punch in me.

"NO! WHAT EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS ALL LIE! DO YOU THINK I WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED IT?!" I grabbed him on his collar and punch him.

"THEN WHO STARTED IT?! ME?! YOU DUMBASS, IF IT WASN'T FOR ARA I WON'T KNOW MINKYUNG IS PREGNANT" Changkyun said.

"THAT IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BEEN LISTENING AND BELIEVING TO THAT BITCH" I punched him again.

"WHY YOU HATING HER SO MUCH?"