-10-

"Jungkook? I want to go out?" Said Jimin leaning against jungkook's study.

Jungkook lifted his eyes from the laptop.

"Go where?" Asked

"Out by myself, I can't be locked up in your mansion like a prisoner when I'm not, your mansion is nice and all but I'm tired of being in here for the last two months. I'm carrying your babies I'm not trying to escape, but I just want to go outside and have fun without you shadowing every goddamn thing I do!" Jimin ranted while Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Out where, Jimin?"

"Anywhere that's not with you"Jimin replied, he didn't care if that was cruel but what Jungkook did to him was worse.

"It's not like I didn't have a life before I met you" he mumbled but Jungkook heard him and it saddened him that they were not making progress but drifting even more apart.

He sighed.

"Okay, but I have to know where you're going so I know the babies are safe"

"Fine" Jimin left to go get ready .

Jungkook picked up his phone and made sure Jimin would be followed, he couldn't risk it.

Once Jimin was done bathing and dressing up, he looked at the mirror cupping the baby bump.

"You guys better behave, I wanna have some ice cream and strawberries with lots of cream so you two behave okay?"

Jungkook who was staring at Jimin the whole time felt his heart squeeze somewhat, so he cleared his throat.

Jimin gasped and blushed when he realised Jungkook might've heard him. "H–how long have you standing there?"

Jungkook looked at Jimin and sighed. "Not long, the car's outside waiting for you" he said as he walked towards jimin.

He knelt Infront of him lifting the sweater above the baby bump, he caressed the the stretched skin before leaving butterfly kiss on the bump.

"Yeah be good to your mother" he said to his kids, Jimin blushed.

Jungkook sighed as he stood up towering over Jimin.

"Remember who you're talking to next time because next time you use that tone with me I'll bend over my knee and spank your ass red, pregnant or not I will not take disrespectful behaviour" Jungkook said seriously, Jimin gulped and looked down.

"Do you understand, Jimin?"

Jimin nodded still looking down, Jungkook held Jimin's chin pushing up to face him.

"I can't hear you, I said, do you understand?"

"Yes, I'm sorry it won't happen again" Jimin whispered, eyes getting teary.

Jungkook pecked his lips, satisfied with the answer.

"Good boy, come, don't cry. I'm not angry, it's just a warning that I'll have no problems enforcing" Jungkook explained as he led Jimin out the house to the waiting car.

He stood outside the car after strapping Jimin in and closing the door.

"Have fun and be careful" Jungkook said Jimin nodded but caught himself.

"Yes...uh..thank you, I will."

Jungkook nodded and gave the driver a nod to leave.

Jungkook stood outside the door until the car leave the yard and immediately pulled out his phone to make a call.

"I want all sides secured, if someone talks to him, I want to know everything about that person. One scratch on him and I will have all of you executed. I hope I make myself very clear."

He dropped the call

Damn...

So how many of you are supporting me over at Dreame?

If you're not, please do...you'd be helping me alot more than you can imagine.

Also

And this is me☺️

Mimi ❤️