-8-

"Oh wow, okay well I'm doctor Luke Anderson" the doc introduced himself.

"Um...likewise?" Jimin shook the doctor's hand before the he motioned for the pair to sit down.

"So how did this happen, Jungkook? You're usually very careful when it comes to this sort of things; I mean I should know" said Luke.

"You dated?" Jimin asked feeling a twinge of jealousy.

Jungkook clenched his jaw.

"Oh I wish, me and him go way back  to uni days but Jungkook here.never had a steady partner, he had hookups and needless to say that I was one of them"

"Now is not the time or place for any of this, not that there will ever be a time coz what you and I had was over a long time ago. Now I would like to see how my child is doing, if you don't mind" jungkook replied.

"Oh okay, well no need to bite my head off. Um Jimin?"

"Yes?"

"Come lay over here so I can check on your baby"

Jimin tensed at 'your baby' part.

Jimin laid down and Luke asked him to lift his shirt half way.

Luke squirted a generous amount of petroleum gel on his gloved hand.

"This is a bit cold " he warned and Jimin nodded while jungkook sat cross legged.

Jimin hissed when the gel made contact with his stomach.

"Well seems like you already have a slight baby bump, how far a long are you?"

"I think 2 months." said Jimin

"That can't be right, you should start showing at the end of the first trimester"said Luke

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Meaning?" He asked.

"Um..I don't know yet, I mean every pregnancy is different"

Luke sat down and began to glide the transducer on Jimin's baby bump.

"Hmmm" Luke hummed squinting his eyes on the screen, Jimin tried to see what was going on but only saw black.

"Whats this...oh?" Luke was talking to himself rather than the pair and that scared Jimin, he was scared something was wrong with the baby; he barely ate and that was weighing heavy on his conscious.

"You want to tell me what's wrong with my child or what?" Jungkook demanded.

Luke flinched and looked at the pair.

"Well there's nothing wrong but you're having twins, that's why Jimin has a bump already" Luke explained and the pair visibly relaxed.

"Before y'all go on celebrating, I'd recommend that Jimin eat a bit more, coz right now he's not healthy enough to carry a baby let alone two and it could lead to miscarriage or early labour"

"My kids, are they fine?"

"Right now, yes; can I ask why you say my instead of our?"

Jimin fiddled with fingers.

"That's none of your concern, come on Jimin. We're leaving" Jungkook announced.

"Woah! Okay let me at least prescribe some prenatal vitamins and schedule another appointment" says the doctor as he scrambled to write a prescription.

"I don't need an appointment, never will. I own half of this clinic" jungkook says wiping the gel from Jimin's stomach and helped him off the bed.

"Okay, well here; make sure you take these everyday and call me immediately if you experience any pain or bleeding" Luke advises.

Jimin takes the prescription and thanks the doctor.

"See ya, jeon!" Jungkook internally grimaced at the doctor's high pitched voice but kept his face stoic, nodding before he opened the door for Jimin.

Trust issues are flaring again😧

Now everyone is up to date with my Facebook posts.

I'll leave this for a bit so I can focus on one night stand with the mafia boss and Mr Jeon.

So bye.

Love you💜💜💜

Mimi💕💕