-6-

Jimin wakes up from his nap feeling hungry and dizzy so he goes downstairs he almost lost his balance at the last step but Jungkook was there to catch him before he could fall.

Jimin blushed when he found himself in Jungkook's arms and is reminded of the passionate night they shared that led them to this current predicament.

"Are you okay?" Asked Jungkook setting Jimin down.

"I...uh..I'm good just dizzy" said Jimin.

"When was the last time you ate Jimin?"

"Uh I don't remember but I had an apple this morning."

Jungkook scowled.

"Just an Apple? Are you kidding me?" Jungkook pulled jimin to the kitchen quickly making a chicken and tomato sandwich with a glass of fruit juice.

Jimin sits fiddling with his fingers feeling guilty for not feeding the baby growing in his womb.

"Look Jungkook I didn't mean to starve the baby its just that I was already set on getting rid of it" said  Jimin biting into the sandwich.

"Well that was then this is now and I don't ever want to hear you speak about that understood?"

"Okay"

After Jimin finished eating Jungkook took the dishes and the glass and washed them.

"You know you never told me why this baby is so important to you Jungkook after all we were just a one night stand that had consequences"

"Nevermind how that baby was made it's still my child, a Jeon heir and none of your business by the way. You forfeited your right to anything pertaining that baby when you signed the contract." Jungkook replied setting the dishes aside.

"But you didn't tell me that I'd be signing my rights away and that's not fair".

"Really Jimin? You think I'd pay you $1 million dollars to give birth to my child only for you to waltz back into their lives whenever you feel like it? After you wanted an abortion? You must take me for a fucking fool if you thought so my dear" Jungkook chuckled humourlessly.

Jimin instantly regretted asking.

"Fine do whatever you want I don't care"

Jungkook laughed bitterly.

"Of course you don't you're heartless" said Jungkook leaving the kitchen.

Ouch.

"Why can't I say anything right?  I really didn't mean to sound heartless " Jimin said to himself face palming.

"Go freshen up we're going to the doctor" said Jungkook.

Jimin groaned sliding off the chair going upstairs.

A while later they were both finished.

Jimin caught a whiff of jungkook's cologne and ran back to puke.

"I really hate your cologne Jungkook.."

I have trust issues coz he looks so fucking hot every Damn time!!!

Not fair but good for my eyes and....
Something down stairs👀

It's so short I wanna die😒

Mimi💕