-7-

"What about my cologne?" asked Jungkook

"It triggers my sickness so can you please take another shower while I go make something to eat?"

"Yeah I'll do that...sorry by the way..for causing your sickness" said Jungkook.

"That's okay you didn't know...I'll be in the kitchen" said Jimin.

Jungkook nodded going back to his room while jimin went downstairs to the kitchen.

After a while Jungkook came down and grimaced when he  found jimin in the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you eating?"

"Banana dipped in peanut butter"  jimin shrugged finishing up.

"Whatever let's go we're already late" said Jungkook grabbing his car keys.

"If it wasn't for your baby I wouldn't be eating this shit now let me live!" Jimin snapped.

"What the fuck? I didn't say anything"

"I saw the look on your face and it's not my fault I don't even like bananas"

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?"

"That's cause you don't know me" said Jimin walking to to the car and sliding inside banging the car shut wiping his tears that came out of nowhere.

"What's wrong with you? And why the fuck are you crying now? asked Jungkook getting on the driver's side.

"I don't know but your being mean to me " jimin replied sniffling.

"Okay I'm sorry stop crying. I don't want to be the cause of anything happening to my child"

Jungkook rubbed on jimin's thigh soothingly before they drove away.

When they got to the private clinic Jimin was sleeping.

Jungkook shook him lightly waking him up.

"Come on we're here" said Jungkook switching off the car and getting off.

He waited for Jimin before they entered the exclusive boutique style clinic.

They reached the reception area where they were greeted by a flirty receptionist.

"I'm here to see Dr Anderson" said Jungkook.

"Well do you have an appointment Mr..?" The receptionist asked pushing her cleavage up.

"No I don't and I don't need one. Tell him Mr Jeon Jungkook the majority shareholder of this clinc is here to see him and you're embarrassing yourself flirting with me like that instead of doing your job" Jungkook replied getting irritated by the minute while the receptionist paled apologizing before calling the doctor.

"Dr Anderson will see you now"

Jungkook pulled jimin by his hand as the entered inside the doctor's office.

"Ah Mr Jeon you honor me with your presence"

" i dont time for a mental blowjob, so cut the ass licking Luke" Jungkook nudged Jimin towards the doctor

"This is Jimin he's pregnant with my child"

Let's all bow down and worship thy holy thighs!!!🙏🙏🙏

Copy and paste, repeat action😧

Bye

Mimi💕