Chapter 2.

Song :-Tu Jo Mila. (Bajrangi Bhaijaan).

If life is predictable it would cease to be life and be without flavor.......

*****************************

Third POV.

Pratiksha was getting ready for her work she wore slim-fit jeans with a green shirt. she was applying moisturizer when her little devil woke up...

"Mmm....mommy...com...seep...Pathi seep.....no go stool...." she said in her sleeping baby voice, Pratiksha smiled and shake her head this sneaky monkey.....always tries to play a cute card...

"No can do missy.....PAKHI will wake up and go to her work like mommy is going at her work...." She emphasizes Pakhi's name..they all try to make her learn her name properly....but she always takes her name wrong...

"Plus what if...Cathy tries to make Ryan her boyfriend....what will you do then as you don't want to go to your school.....I am sure Ryan will not like a girlfriend who doesn't want to go to school...." Pratiksha smirk looking at her when Pakhi wakes up suddenly and tries to get down from the bed.

Pratiksha knows how to control this fireball..she fancies the idea of having a boyfriend at school...he is the most beautiful boy in her class as Pakhi has described who is her boyfriend as they share lunch and he never let anyone hurt her, he said he will marry her when they will grow up. Pakhi was on cloud nine when he came to her place for a tea party with her mother-in-law as she calls Ryan's mother. HER MOTHER-IN-LAW........

Huff...children these days...Pakhi never likes to attend school but when it comes to Ryan she can climb mountains. She is just jealous of Cathy her other classmate. Because she also likes Ryan, they even fought someday's before.

Pratiksha took Pakhi inside the bathroom and get her ready......

********************

Dropping Radhika at her workplace, she took both the kids to their Preschool...

"Listen guys no trouble today....ok...." She gives their bag to the school helper and kisses their head bidding them a good day she moves towards her destination which is the hospital......

Hospital is in rush today, one Board member has decided to give his position to some new billionaire from India.....

Pratiksha went inside her cabin after briefing.....she has a hectic schedule today. Anna her colleagues and a good friend came inside

"Hey Pri.....what's your schedule today...I hope you are up for lunch today....Dr. Aaron has asked me to inform you not to ditch it today......seriously girl he has a thing for you I tell you...." Pratiksha Shook's her head....everyone here calls her Pri because they are unable to pronounce her name properly.....she been working here for 9 months now.....but so far it was a good experience.....this hospital needs one psychologist and her professor recommended her......she is doing her research in psychology and also needs a good job to meet her and her families expenses. Radhika was the only one to earn and it was hard to meet daily expenses with two small kids. This hospital pays her well, and they are living in good and happy conditions now.

"Dr. Anna don't you have the patience to attend.....and I will see about lunch and as for Dr. Aaron...There is nothing as your suggestive mind think.....he is just being nice to me as he is to others...." Pratiksha make face and explains how her presumption is wrong.....both Aaron and Anna work as cardiologists.....and are good friends that's how Pratiksha meets him...he is a handsome man with a humble nature.....something every girl dreamed off...

But Pratiksha never wanted anything to do with him....not after what happened in past....she loathed the word love and relationship......but Aaron is a good friend.....and this will never change.