Chapter 4

~Alec up top~

Chapter 4

Damien's point of view

Dominic and I were sitting at the table watching Madison wash the dishes, the way she was swaying her ass in that dress had me with a painful hard on. She was singing very quietly. A song I didn't know and one I just could seem to pick up on. Her voice sounded amazing. I looked at Dominic and mouthed to him,

"Did you know she could sing?" He shook his head no.

We got up and walked to her listening more intently to her singing. When she suddenly turned around and bumped into me. wrapping my hands around her waist I helped her regain her balance. I looked into her beautiful hazel gray eyes and I was mesmerized. I couldn't look away, Dominic chose that moment to clear his throat and she jumped back from me and went to go dry her hands. We needed to talk to her.

Me and Dominic got up and walked behind Madison after she disrespected us, Dominic grabbed her up and went to the living room and placed her on his lap, he then flipped her dress over her ass.

"What the hell are you doing?!" She yelled.

"You wouldn't answer my question so now I am going to punish you." Dominic said.

He lifted his hand up and delivered a loud smack to her ass. Her ass cheek was red where Dominic had hit her. She pushed him off and landed hard on her ass. Afterwards she got off the floor and yelled for her sister.

Imani looked at her concerned "What happened?"

"He hit me." She ground out looking back at us.

"Which one?" Imani seems like she was going to bite our heads off.

Dominic spoke up, "I did."

Imani turned on him, "Don't ever touch my sister again, especially without her permission."

"Get out of our house now!" Looking at Madison we could see that she didn't want us here she seemed to have a look of fear in her eyes and we put it there, not wanting to see her looking at us like that we got our stuff and left.

We hopped into the car and drove back to our house. We live in a duplex but we mainly just live in each other's house. When Dominic and I first began to realize that we liked each other, we didn't want anyone to see us as gay, so we had decided to keep it a secret. Dominic decided that we buy a house together, he was never one to care about what people thought about him. I on the other hand was still skeptical so when we saw a duplex we knew this was the house we wanted. To the outside world we lived in two different houses but when we got home we would always crash at just one place.

"What the hell did you think you were doing?" I asked as soon as they got into the house

"What are you talking about?!" Dominic yelled back at me.

"You knew that she wasn't ready and yet you still did that to her." I really wanted her to trust us I hope that Dominic didn't just screw it up.

"You know you wanted to do it as much as I did."

"Your right I did, but I didn't because I knew she wasn't there yet."

"It was an accident ok?!!"

I was holding Dominic up to the wall by the throat in an instant.

"You know not to raise your voice at me." I growled out at him. He looked away and whispered and apology, I let him go and backed up.

"Sorry I just...I don't want to lose her, you know how long we have been wanting her. I just don't want to do anything that will scare her off." I said sighing sitting down on one of the chairs in the living room.

"What's going to happen to us once you have her?" He asked with a questioning look in his eyes.

What did he mean, he already knew that we were all going to be a family together. I looked up at him and he was looking at me like he didn't know what I was going to say next.

"We are all going to become a family, you know this already though."

"I just don't want to become the third wheel, you don't notice how you seemed to change after she started working for us." He said looking down at the floor not making eye contact with me.

"Come here." I patted the seat next to me

I put my fingers around his chin and I looked him square in the eyes once he had sat down "I am not going to reject you or turn you away because of Madison I love you and you know that."

He was searching my eyes, I gave him nothing to have any doubt about. I pulled him by the back of his neck to me and I kissed him. I ran my tongue against his bottom lip asking for entrance, at first he denied me, to which I growled quietly and he let me in. I took control of the kiss exploring every inch of his mouth. I ran my fingers through his hair tugging as I pushed his head closer to mine if even possible. He groaned into my mouth and I knew he wanted this to go further. I pulled back and he let out a moaning sound while trying to catch his breath.

"Let's go upstairs." I took his hand and we walked up the stairs to where our rooms were. We went into my room, I let go of his hand and walked over to my bed. Before playing with Dominic I quickly sent a text to Madison letting her know I needed her to come in earlier to help us at work. I placed my phone on the nightstand and looked at Dominic resuming our earlier activities.

"Strip" I said winking at him while taking my clothes off.

I watched him while I took my clothes off, when I was done I walked over to the bed and laid down waiting for him to finish undressing. When he was done he walked over to the bed and leaned over me resting on his elbows. I could fill his dick pressing against mine as he leaned closer to kiss me. We both groaned out at the contact of it. He began to grind into me as he pushed himself closer. He felt amazing and I was going to lose it if he didn't stop. I pushed against his shoulder and he backed up so that I could sit up in the bed.

I got up from the bed and I walked around him and I pushed him down onto the bed with his back to me. I bent over to suck on his neck, I found his spot within seconds and I began kissing and gently sucking on it. He thrust his body up against me at the same time that he let out a deep guttural moan. I slowly made my way down his body gently placing kisses all over him knowing that it was going to make him go crazy. I got down to his lower back and as I was going down I bypassed going over the one place that he needed me and I went down to his thighs and continued the assault on his body. I worked my way all the way down one leg and then back up the other one. By the time that I was back at his ass he was shaking on the bed. I flipped him over and looking up into his face I could see that he wanted me to do something, anything. Looking at him he was biting his lip and his eyes were screwed tightly shut. Staring up at him I knew that one touch, or even just one lick of my tongue would throw him over.

Looking down at his dick I moved completely over it and went all the way back up his body to his lips. He felt the shift of me move from between his legs to his chest and he opened his eyes and I could see that they were clouded over with passion. I gave him a small peck on the lips and I pulled away.

"Where are you going?" He asked in a deep growl.

"I am not going anywhere I am just moving so that you can turn back over."

Now that he was ready I knew exactly what it was that I wanted to give him he just had to wait just a little bit longer.