Chapter 5

~Damien's office~

Chapter 5

Damien's point of view

I got up to go and get a condom and the lube, when I got back to the bed I opened and put the condom on. And I poured the lube over my dick, I placed my hands on his ass and opened him up for me. I poured some lube onto his asshole and rubbed it well into him so he would be nice and slick when I entered him. When I was ready I put the bottle down and aimed my dick at his asshole and pushed in.

"Fuck." I let out in a moan

He was so tight. Pushing into him I felt him contracting around me and I also felt him holding back waiting for me. That's what I loved about him he always would wait for me so that we could come together. I continuously pumped into him and I could feel his control slipping away. I leaned forward to suck on his ear while pulling out, he groaned out a protest.

I whispered into his ear "Turn over and lay on your back I want to watch you cum."

I scooted backwards and he did exactly what I told him. Moving closer to him I pushed in while pushing his legs to his chest, at this angle it seemed like he got tighter around me. He was moaning around his arm that he was using to muffle his sounds and I knew that he was going to come. Thrusting all the way into him I grabbed his dick and gave it one long stroke from root to tip and I felt him convulse around me and shoot cum onto both of our chests. Watching him go over the edge was what pushed me over mine.

Sweating on top of him I leaned down and gave him a kiss . Catching our breath while looking at each other I knew that I had to get up to dispose of the condom. I pulled out of him and he winced at the contact. I got up and disposed of the condom while he went to go to my en-suite bathroom to take a shower. Hearing the shower turn on and just picturing him under the spray of the water was just too much for me, so I walked out the room and I went to go shower in the hallway bathroom. Getting out the shower I grabbed a towel and dried myself off walking back over to my room. The shower was no longer running so I knew that Dominic was no longer in there I grabbed me a pair of boxers and walked down to the living room looking for him. I heard some cabinets opening while I was walking down and I knew he was in the kitchen. I leaned onto the doorjamb and watched him moving around.

"What are you doing?" I asked him still watching him move around the kitchen.

"I'm hungry, and I want food." He whined, turning around and looking at me.

I just shook my head at him smiling, he was always hungry. I knew what I wanted to feed him and it wasn't food, I thought.

"Why didn't you just order something?" I said pushing off the jamb and moving away from the door.

"Can you make me something please?" He looked at me giving me the puppy dog eyes. Putting more emphasis on the you.

I walked over to him with squinted eyes but I knew I couldn't resist him. I gave him a peck on the lips walking up to him.

"Yeah I guess I can." He smiled at me and gave me another kiss.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked lifting up one eyebrow, standing in front of him looking at him with a smirk on my face.

I could see that the double innuendo was not lost on him and I saw his eyes get clouded before they turned back to jade. He grabbed me by the back of my head and kissed me, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I groaned letting him in, and I let him control this kiss. When he pulled back from me I had to re-channel my thoughts or we would end up back in the bedroom.

"Ughhh....Ok I think I can make you something quick to eat. Does that work for you?" I looked at him waiting for an answer.

"Yeah that can work. What do you plan on making me?"

"You'll have to wait and see." I winked at him and went to go make him something to eat.

Twenty-five minutes later we were seated in the dining room eating spaghetti.

When we finished eating we loaded the dishwasher and headed upstairs.

"Come on we have to go to bed we got to be to work early." I told Dominic pulling him towards the bed by his arm.

We laid down in the bed him on his side, me right behind him. He turned out the light and I moved closer to him and threw my arm around his chest and placed my leg in between his and then we fell asleep.

The Next Day

When we walked into the office Madison was already there and she was running around the office getting everything ready for the meeting that Dominic and I had tomorrow like I had asked her. Dominic and I walked to our offices and went our separate ways. I always looked over the management and the costs that went into the hotel while Dominic went over the construction and the design of them, he was the more visual one out of the two of us and could always see what he wanted the hotels to look like. It seemed like I was sitting at that desk forever before I got up to stretch my legs and look in on Dominic to see what he was going to do about lunch. I walked through the door that adjoined our offices and walked over to his desk looking over his shoulder into the computer on his desk. He was creating some new designs for the hotel we were trying to construct in Italy.

He felt me looking over his shoulder and he turned around facing me looking away from his computer. "How may I help you Damien?"

I knew he was being smart to get a rise out of me but I ignored him. I gave him a quick peck on the lips asking him, "What are you going to do for lunch?"

"Well I had planned on going out to get away from this office I need some air." He said sighing lightly.

"Ok get ready I'll get my coat and we can go."

I walked to my office and grabbed my coat so that we could go to lunch and met Dominic outside of his office door. As we walked down towards the elevator I noticed that Madison was still sitting at her desk working.

"Madison have you eaten lunch yet." I asked her fully prepared to make her go with us.

She didn't even look up at me she just shook her head no and continued to work.

"Madison you have to eat something, you can't just skip lunch." Dominic said to her.

She finally looked up at us, "Why does it matter to either of you, I'm not hungry so I'm not going to eat lunch plain and simple." She looked at us with a duh look.

I guess she must have noticed that we had our coats on cause she asked "Are you going out to lunch?"

"Yeah we are." Dominic told her.

"Ok then I can hold things down here while you guys go out to eat." She said looking back at the computer.

I looked at Dominic and just motioned with my head towards the elevators and we began walking, I knew that she was not going to change her mind about coming to lunch so I would just have to bring her something back from wherever we ended up going. I actually had no clue where we were going so I decided to ask Dominic.

"Dominic where are we going?" I looked at him as the elevators dinged letting us know that we had reached the main floor.

He looked at me and gave me a crooked smile. He walked ahead of me and I began to trail after him trying to see where we were going. He turned corners and crossed multiple streets before we stood in front of one of my favorite restaurants. He led me to the door and we walked up to the counter to the hostess that was on duty.

"Welcome to Gyles Cafè do you have a reservation?" the hostess asked.

"Yes I do for Dominic Carter." He stated.

To continue reading click the link:
https://www.dreame.com/search/?kw=Emajai