Chapter 1

~The twins up top~

Chapter 1

"Madison get your ass up you have to go," yelled my twin sister Imani.

As cliché as it may sound although our faces might be identical our personalities could not be more opposite, but it always worked because we balanced each other out perfectly. Where I am more outgoing and adventurous she is shy and reserved.

Anyway I want to introduce myself my name is Madison Gyles I have curly flowing black hair with hazel-grey eyes. My mother was Nigerian and me and my sister grew up listening to her singing around the house all the time and my dad was Asian he would sit me and my sister on his lap and tell us stories on how he met our mom, even though he always changed them, each time they always sounded so sweet and I have always wanted someone as romantic as my dad. I like to say that I'm not conceited but I know I am, I have 38C cup breasts and a nice ass. I guess you could say that I look like an hourglass. I was a late bloomer when I was in high school and I used to get picked on a lot until I finally grew into my body. But, I'm not complaining.

I am twenty two years old and my twin sister Imani and I now reside in a penthouse suite where we decided to be roommates. We live in Boston Massachusetts, home of Fenway Park and the amazing Boston Red Sox. My personal alarm clock yelled from down the hallway. I love my sister but sometimes she can get annoying.

I finally rolled myself out of bed and grabbed my things to get into the shower. When I got out I threw on my black shirt with my tan skirt, and when I was through getting dressed, I slid on my tan 5 inch heels to go with the outfit. I barely put any makeup on I felt like I looked like a clown with it. I put on my mascara and a little eyeliner with my shiny lip gloss and grabbed my tan purse and cardigan and walked out my room door.

 I put on my mascara and a little eyeliner with my shiny lip gloss and grabbed my tan purse and cardigan and walked out my room door

When I got downstairs I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat next to my sister. "Hey babe what's up?" When she looked at me she looked like she had been crying.

"Imani talk to me." She seemed to be staring into space. She wasn't looking at me, it seemed like she was looking through me.

"IMANI!" she shook her head and looked at me, "yeah?"

"What were you looking at?"

"Nothing." Imani stated not looking at me.

"Don't lie to me."

"Nothing, don't you have to go to work?" She said belligerently.

Shit I was going to be late I thought looking at the wall clock in the kitchen "Don't think I'm going to forget when I get back we are going to talk about this."

"Ok, love you, bye."

I walked out the door and walked to my baby, my cherry red Aston martin db9. I got into my car put my coffee in the cup holder and drove to work. I was five minutes late, shit. I waved at the receptionist and walked to my office. I worked at the headquarters of D and D hotel enterprises I was the personal assistance to the CEO's and owners of this company.