Chapter 2

~Damien up top~

Chapter 2

I'm where?!! Why would she bring me here, I am going to kill her. I backed away from the receptionist, and I actually looked at the club and saw what I didn't see when I first glanced at it.

The club was done in all black with bits of red thrown in, there was barely any light lighting up the whole club. There was a stage that had a girl laying on a bed with her arms tied above her head to the headboard and her feet were separated by a spreader bar. She had a ball gag in her mouth and a blindfold over her eyes. Her nipples had clamps on both of them with a chain in the middle. She had two guys above her, one was holding a rabbit vibrator ~if you don't know what that is it's a vibrator that has an extra piece added on for clitoral stimulation~ the only reason I know this is because I have just a "little bit" of a sex toy obsession and have collected them since I was old enough to know what sex was. She seemed as though she was in pure bliss she was licking her lips with her head thrown back in ecstasy. She was moaning around the ball gag spit coming down her chin and running down her neck. Her skin was flushed a deep pink. Her nipples were jutting all the way out. And the bed was drenched from the wetness seeping out of her pussy.

Another man was behind her standing with a cat-o-nine tails. When she looked like she was on the edge and was about to come the first guy pulled out the vibrator and stood up and the other guy replaced him and started hitting her with the whip. He first started on her stomach and went up to hit her nipples which were still encased in the nipple clamps. He then went down and began hitting her right above her pussy and she was squirming and trying to get closer and closer so he would hit her in the right spot. I could still hear her moaning around the ball gag. Practically begging for release. He finally hit her on her pussy and she seemed to explode everywhere with cum.

Her back arched off the bed and you could hear her moaning and screaming around the ball gag in her mouth. He pulled the ball gag out of her mouth and took the clamps off her nipples and the sharpness of the pain seemed to throw her into another orgasm as she screamed out in pleasure. I stared at her for a little while longer then I turned around to another corner and this one had two guys, you could obviously tell which one was the submissive and which one was a dominant. One guy was sitting on the floor with a collar around his neck and a leash through the ring in the center of it. The other guy was sitting on the couch while the guy on the floor was sucking his dick, the guy in the couch seemed to pull the leash tighter as he began to get closer and closer to orgasm. The guy on the floor had his elbows tied behind his back so he couldn't move his hands.

As disturbing as these unexpected visuals were I couldn't help how aroused I was becoming.I felt an unexpected wetness on the inside of my thighs, I would have never guessed that this would be something to turn me on. I went back to the desk the lady was standing at and she again asked "What are you here for today?"

"Um what do you have?"

"We have red, white and purple bracelets." Lisette said

"What does that even mean?" I gave her a questioning look.

"If you have to ask then that means you need a purple bracelet." She then proceeded to put one on my wrist and went to turn to the next client in line when I stopped her.

"What do they each mean?" she looked at me with irritation like she just wanted me to leave.

Before she could answer a deep voice that sounded really familiar came from behind me and began to tell me what they were. "Red means that you are here with someone such as a Dom or Domme and you are experienced. White means that you do not have one but you know of the lifestyle and are looking for one. And the bracelet you have on now, mi hermosa, means that you have never had any experience and that you are just here to look and observe."