And as if God had answered my prayers, at exactly seven, the telephone rings and the concierge told me there was a Perrie Edwards expecting me. After finishing my mental checklist - phone, wallet, I went down to meet her.

It's easy to spot the blonde haired woman, not because I know what she looks like. But her outfit stands out in a sea of black and white clothes. She's wearing this see-through blouse, and her neon green bikini that I saw her wear on the first day we met.

She didn't see me at first when she walks around and observes the interior design of the hotel. But when she hears my sandals clacking on the floor, she snaps her gaze towards me. Her eyes scan my appearance as I walk towards her, and I can feel myself heat up under her gaze.

Her lips tug at one corner. "Seems like you're not looking to impress anyone in the party, huh?"

I shrug and shake my head. "Nope."

"Not even me?" she asks with her head tilted.

"Not even you," I confirm.

It's at that moment that I finally take the time to drink her in. Finally realizing that she's wearing a see-through blouse, I feel this pang of something in my chest, and it bothers me that I couldn't pinpoint what it is. Even if she's not wearing makeup, her face still stands out beautifully because of how her blonde waves frame it.

Perhaps it's how Perrie is literally flaunting herself right now, I figure. How she's flaunting every part of her to everyone who passes by that's galling at the moment.

But for as to why it's annoying ... I'm not sure.

Before I could even filter what I say, my mouth suddenly starts spewing strings of words. "Who are you trying to impress?"

Perrie's eyebrows raise at the unexpected question, but covers her surprise with a chuckle instead. "Nobody."

I raise an eyebrow. "You sure?"

"Mhmm."

I eye her appearance again, feeling another pang of that something once again as well. I clear my throat and wave a hand at her outift.

"Well," I say, "if you're wearing that and you're not trying to impress anyone ... I do not wanna see your outfit when you are."

Perrie fell into peals of laughter at my statement. She had her head thrown back as she did so, with one of her hands covering her open mouth. Her laugh is definitely loud, alright. In my peripheral vision, I can see the staff and some guests looking our way.

But my eyes are solely focused on the blonde haired woman whose laugh could honestly be heard all the way to the other side of the world. I wasn't trying to be funny, but I figure being yourself is what induces genuine reactions.

And I don't even know why I blurted out the question in the first place. I'm not even sure what prompted me to aside from her almost provocative choice of clothing.

And I didn't have the time to think, too, because over Perrie's shoulder, I see a mother and a teenage daughter whispering to each other. And though they're being discreet, I know that they're talking about me by the way their gazes flit to me and the woman beside me.

Feeling suddenly self-conscious at the fact that I've been recognized, I tug on Perrie's arm and propel us outside the hotel.

"You alright, Jade Thirlwall?" Perrie asks a few minutes after we left. Seems like she can't take the silence anymore.

"Yep. Just got recognized," I answer simply.

"What? When?"

"Awhile ago. At the lobby."

"Is it because of my laugh?"

Something latched onto her voice when she asked me that. She probably didn't mean to but she sounded like a child guilty because the blame she deserves was given to someone else. To be quite honest, it was probably how cute it sounded that made me chuckle.

"What's funny?" she asks.

"Nothing. You just sounded adorable." My eyes widen slightly at the slip of the tongue, but I cover it up with a cough.

It is insane how flustered I get around this woman.

I couldn't see Perrie's reaction, but her giggles give her away.

"Adorable, huh?" she teases.

"Oh, shut up," I playfully scold, but my smile appears almost immediately just at the melodic sound that the blonde produces. "So where are we going? Leigh's house?"

"Nope."

"So, where?" I look at her, and she smiles at the curiosity written on my face.

"You'll just have to see, Jade Thirlwall."

There was a twinkle in her eyes when she said that, but I wasn't able to find out what it is for my mind went completely blank the moment I felt her slip her hand in mine and pull me closer, wrapping an arm around my shoulders as we walk on.

At that moment, I couldn't deny the feelings I have for this woman.