11. "You're a Very Ugly Mother."

Start from the beginning

"Watch what you're saying!" I hiss. The last thing I need is Lily hearing those awful words coming from her mother.

"Lily, go inside, sweetie." Amalia says and Lily nods.

Amanda crosses her arms, glaring at Amalia as if did something so awful.

"You didn't answer my question!" She yells annoyingly.

Amalia walks towards me, putting her palm on my chest, and with a flirtatious smile my way, she says, "and what if he is?"

"Disgusting! you went from ME to her? so pathetic." She taunts, as a smirk appears on his lips.

I am beyond mad. How could she say this?

I was about to open my mouth when out of nowhere, it was collided with another. I look down to find Amalia kissing me. I kiss her back.

"Yes, he went from you to me, now I see why." Amalia replies once she breaks the kiss. "Oh, and by the way, you're a very ugly mother."

With that, Amalia grabs my arm inside, shutting the door behind us.

I am still stunned. She just kissed me. I got to taste her lips again. The lips that I thought I'd never ever feel again.

Her lips are addicting and I cannot get enough. I need more.

I grab her arm, turning her around until her chest collided with mine.

"You made a huge mistake by kissing me."

"And why is that?" She innocently replies.

"because now-" I lean close to her ear, "-I will make you beg to kiss me again."

Her breath hitches as she froze in her place. She tries to regain her posture, and she successfully did by saying, "you mean, you will beg me to kiss you again."

"Oh, baby girl, just wait and see."

With that, I walk to the living room where Cassie and Lily are sitting.

~

We are all sitting in the living room, eating ships, and watching Harry Potter movies. Yes, Movie(s). Lily's favorite.

Don't ask, just read.

Amalia is sitting beside Lily on the other side, while I was sitting beside my annoying sister. And I know for a fact that Amalia is sitting far away from me because she cannot handle me. I can even imagine how her heart is beating so fast right now.

I smirk at the thought.

"So, Amalia, what do you do?" Cassie asks, grabbing Amalia's attention.

"I have a travel company." She simply says as Cassie nods.

"That's cool."

"Thanks."

"Daddy, when do I get to live with you?" Lily then asks, breaking my heart in the process.

"Soon, baby." I reply as I look at Amalia to see her nodding as if she's telling me, "I am working on it."

"Nanny Amalia, when I come and live here, can you live with me?"

"Lily." I say warningly.

"I cannot sweetie, but I do live so close from here, you can visit me every single day." Amalia replies sweetly, as she kisses Lily's cheek.

"Really?! did you hear that, daddy?" She says excitedly, earning a nod from me.

"I LOVE YOU!" Lily yells, hugging Amalia.