25. Sad but Happy

AMALIA

Have you ever been sad but happy? Well, I have. I am so sad that I don't have family left. That my sister had betrayed me once again for reasons I don't know of. Was she even working with Franco and Gino? Who knows. Did she want me dead like the others? Who knows. But what I know, is that she will serve for the rest of her life in jail for crimes she didn't even commit expect for fraud and stealing. I made sure to put her in jail for the rest of her life. On the other hand, I am very happy. Happy that I have a new family here with me. Alessandro, Lily, and Isabella, are my new family. Yes, Isabella...shocking, right? At least, she hasn't betrayed me, yet.

"Yesterday is the best night of my life." Alessandro murmurs, while wrapping his arms around my naked figure. Being in bed with him is all I ask for for the rest of my life.

"Me too." I whisper back, hugging him tightly.

"You know, it just occurred to me that I have never met your mother." I say, looking at him. A smirk appears on his beautiful lips, making me confused.

"What?" I grin.

"Are you that eager to meet her?" His smirk doesn't for once leave his face.

"Y-yeah...I guess. Why? does she hate me?" I frown, trying to calm my racing heart.

"What? of course, not." He quickly replies. "What I mean is that is the reason for your eagerness is to you know...be closer to me...like you know...wife." I jerk back, feeling flushed. My cheeks burn with embarrassment, as I couldn't look at his eyes.

"W-umm...that's no-" I chuckle, nervously.

"Relax, baby." He laughs, pulling me closer to him. The contact of my body with his make my insides burn with need. I have never felt like this before. This feeling is too foreign. Yes, I have had a boyfriend before...unfortunately...but it wasn't like this. This is too much and the fact that I am getting attached and he is too, is too scary. But I am too selfish to walk away. I want him all for me. Imagine me leaving him for other women, who will waste no time into getting him.

Fuck...even just thinking about it, angers me.

"You know, I am really surprised Gus let me sleep here today." He says, changing the subject.

"I told you he'll warm up." I laugh, placing my head in the crook of his neck.

All of a sudden, the door flies open revealing Lily. "Daddy, weren't you sleeping with me?" Her cute morning voice echoes through the room.

"I was, baby. But I woke up and came here." He replies.

"Why?" She demands, making me chuckle.

"You remember what you told me in the bathroom few days ago?" He asks, smirking like an idiot. What the fuck did she tell him? I want to know.

"Yes." She replies.

"Yeah, I am working on that." He sends her a wink, making her giggle. she runs towards us and jumps on the bed. I quickly hide my naked body, making sure she doesn't see me naked.

"Amy, I miss you. Sleep with us tonight." Lily says, making me smile brightly.

"I miss you too, baby - How about you two sleep here tonight?" I say, cupping her cheeks, earning a nod.

"Really?" Alessandro asks, shocked from my question.

"Yes, why not." I send him a wink, earning a giggle back from Lily.

* * *

The door bell rings, grabbing our attention. Lily yells happily, as she ran towards the door, as she couldn't keep her excitement at bay. She was so excited to see Demetrio and Leila again. The past couple of months, Alessandro told me that they stayed in Florence for a couple of months and there, Lily got so attached to Demetrio and Leila. I was happy to hear that.