Izuku's POV:    
After I stomped on Kacc-Bakugou's balls I ran out of the room with tears streaming down my face. I finally made it to my room, I close the door (more like slammed the door) and locked it. I sat down on my bed, finally breaking down "What did I do wrong?!" I asked myself while crying "Was I not good enough?!" I asked still talking to myself while crying. *Knock, Knock* I hear knocking on my door so get up to open the door to see who it is 'It better not be Uraraka.' I look up only to see Jiro "H-hey Midoriya, can I come in?" She asked "Uh, s-sure, do whatever, I don't care." I responded moving out of the way so she can come in. Again I locked the door after she came in.

Jiro's POV:
After he locked the door he sat on his bed still crying, I couldn't stand seeing him like and then out of nowhere my body moves on it own and brings him into a hug, he instantly hugs back and starts to cry even harder "WHY?! WHY DID SHE CHEAT ON ME?! WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?!?!" He shouted into my shoulder, tightening the hug "I-I don't know Midoriya, I'm sorry I can't answer that." I told him 'Damn it! I'm suppose to be cheering him up! That probably made him even more upset!' I yelled at myself.

A few minutes pass by with us still hugging "Hey, um, Midoriya?" "Midoriya?" I let go of him, only to find out he's asleep. I get up and lay him down on his bed, I was about to leave when he grabs my shirt "C-can you stay?" he asked me. I started blushing like crazy "I- um- s-sure." I walk back to his bed and lay down with him... we ended up falling to sleep while cuddling.

(2 weeks later....)

Izuku's POV:
It been two weeks since Uraraka cheated on me, and me obviously breaking up with her. I've also gotten closer with Jiro, we would hang out after school to listen to music or I'll help her train. Mina noticing this started to tease us which was embarrassing and annoying.

Right now I'm getting ready to go school. I walk out of my room only to find the whole entire dorm was oddly quite "Hmm, they might've went to class early." I said to myself. Soon enough i made it to class, when I opened the door I saw the whole class arguing with, Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Todoroki while Koda was crying in the corner of the classroom "H-hey guys, why are y-you argu-" "Shut up you traitor!!" Iida cut me off "W-w-w-what are you t-t-t-talking about?!!?!!" I asked absolutely confused what he's talking about "I think you're aware of what you did, Mr. Midoriya." Nezu said as here came into the cassroom with All-Might and Aizawa "Ms. Hagakure can you please show him what you found him doing last night?" He asked her. A pair of floating cloths holding a phone came up to me, She then showed me a video of 'me' giving some of the students files to the L.o.v then it cut off there "Th-that isn't me! I swear!" I yell "Don't lie to us!!" Kirishma yelled at me "And he isn't lying!!" Jiro yelled back with Tokoyami, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, and koda(who is still in the corner crying) agreeing with her "And it so happens this took place somewhere in the school that didn't have any cameras." Nezu said "Aizawa capture him." Nezu ordered him "But Nezu! He didn-" "Do. It." Nezu cut him off "He didn't do-" Aizawa got cut off again "Aizawa! If I said do it, then do it! He's the traitor!" Nezu yelled at him. Aizawa reluctantly captured me with his scarf "You deserved getting cheated by Ochako." Mina said outloud which broke my heart even more. I started crying "A-All-might?! You believe right?" I ask him he starts walking to me, I start smiling thinking he was going to give me a hug and tell me it's going to be okay... like he always does. "No." "Why would I believe a traitor? Let alone a villan." he asked me as he plucks a hair strand from my head "And I'm taking back MY power." (A/N: Before some of you start typing in the comments "Oh, oNe FoR aLl CaN't bE TaKeN By ForCe" I. Don't. Care. This is called fanfiction for a reason, and that reason is not everything is fucking canon, let's just say One For All can only be taken by force if it's the previous owner who is taking it back. If you don't like it then don't read.) that was it. I have officially been broken, "You're going to Tartarus, so your little villain friends won't be able to get you out." Nezu told me "Please! I swear, it wasn't me." I said with my voice decreeing 'Why? Why is it always me?' I asked myself with my head down finally giving up on life "I should've killed myself from the beginning." I mumbled.

We started walking down the hallway, with me still wrapped in Aizawa's scarf. I was still looking down, my emotionless dull eyes looking at the floor with tears streaming down my face "proble- Midoriya, I swear to God, me and the other teachers/hero's who believes you, we will get you out as soon as we find evidence." Aizawa whispered to me. I look up at him "R-really?" I asked not believing in what he told me "Does it look like I'm joking?" He asked with a serious face. I shook my head "Good." He gives me a small smile. We finally got out of the school, as All-Might forces me into the car. I still had a little bit of hope left in me after what Aizawa said, I was glad to know not only I had some true friends that believed me, but that some of the staff at U.A believed me too.

(After Aizawa got back to the class room)

Aizawa's POV:
'I'll make sure to find some evidence that shows that Midoriya is innocent! In the mean time I have 5 new favorite students, and the rest of the class are going to get hell.' I thought as I see xxxxxx raise their hand "Ugh, what do want xxxxxx?" Annoyance seeping though my voice "May I go to the bathroom?" They asked "Sure, just don't take to long." I told them as they just nod and leave.

XXXXXX POV:
I leave the class after getting permission from Aizawa. Once I got to the bathroom I take out my phone to call Shigaraki "So, did they believe it?" He asked "Of course it did, you plan worked out perfectly, except there were a few who didn't believe he's the traitor." I informed him "GOD DANM IT!!!" He shouted while I'm guessing hitting the table since a loud pound "Well, I need to go back to class or else Aizawa is gonna get mad." I said as I quickly hung up and left the bathroom to go back to class. (I think you know who it is, but if don't then you'll have to wait.)

(Now we'll go back to Izuku.)

Izuku POV:
We made it to Tartarus, I then followed the guard to my cell. When we made it he just pushed me into my cell then proceed to talk "If it wasn't obvious this is going to be your cell. Don't start fights, don't get involved with fights, and don't try to escape. Overall just don't get in any sort of trouble and you'll won't be hurt." He then left to do what ever '*sighs* What did I ever do to deserve this?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Why me?'

People who believe Izuku:

Teachers:
Aizawa
Midnight
Present Mic
Recovery girl

Students:
Kyouka Jirou
Momo Yaoyorozu
Shoto Todoroki
Fumikage Tokoyami
Koji Koda

(A/N: AAANNNNDDD THAT'S A WRAP!! There's your first chapter of Framed re-write! I hoped you enjoyed it and also for any mistakes. Also updates are going to be slow mainly because school is being a bitch and won't let me have some time to do more important things, for all I care I would work at McDonald's for my whole life.)