Ch 1. Why me?

(A/N: welcome to the first rewrite chapter of 'framed' hope you enjoy!)

Izuku's POV:
I was on my way to Ochako's room. Today we were going on a date, she was running a little late so I wanted to go to her room to see if she was okay. I finally made it to her door, I was about to put my hand on the door handle until I heard.... moaning? I was confused 'It's-it's not what I think it is right?' I thought, I then saw Jiro and Yaoyorozu were talking nearby "Hey um, J-Jiro, Y-Yaoyorozu c-can you h-help m-me with s-s-something?" I asked them "Sure!" Jiro responded "So, what do you need help with Midoriya?" Yaoyorozu asked me "W-Well I need y-you t-to make a speaker, and I need J-J-Jiro t-to plug one e-earphone j-jack to Ochako's w-wall and her other t-the s-s-speaker." I tell them "Okay, but what for?" Jiro asked me "W-well I'm hearing s-s-some really w-weird um... n-n-noises coming from Ochako's room,a-and I wanna m-make sure it's-it's not what I-I think it is..." I answered "Uhh, okay." Yaoyorozu then started to make a small speaker and proceeded to give it to Jiro who plug her jack into it, and put her other jack in the wall.

Jiro's POV:
After I plug my jack in the wall we hear... Bakugou?! "HAHAHAHA! Stupid Deku must've been to scared to take your first time! Right round face?!" We were all shocked especially Midoriya. Me and Momo were disgusted and mad- wait scratch that I was pissed, I don't know about Momo but I was pissed and it seemed that Midoriya recovered from the shock and was also pissed. Midoriya then proceeded to kick down the door and confront Ocha-Uraraka and Bakugou "What the hell Ocha-Uraraka!" Midoriya yelled as the rest of our classmates came to check out the commotion. We look inside Uraraka's room only to see Bakugou and Uraraka having sex "W-wait D-Deku I swear i-it's NOT what it looks like!" Urawhore yells "haha! THEN WHAT IS IT?!?! HUH? CAUSE IT SURE DOES LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH MY CHILDHOOD TORMENTOR!!" Midoriya shouted at Urawhore, everyone was shock to see this side of Midoriya "HAHAHA!! Didn't know you had the balls to shout Deku! Round face here decided to come to me and ask me to take her first!!" yelled Bakugou with a smirk. Midoriya then walks up to Urawhore and slaps her in the face

 Midoriya then walks up to Urawhore and slaps her in the face

Then I hear "so manly." From Kirishma but I ignore it "I loved you! I gave you everything  you wanted! Only to receive this from you!! Hahaha, well I'm glad that I found out before you could do some serious damage to me, and as for you Bakugou." Midoriya then walk up to Bakugou, while Urawhore was holding her cheek with tears in her eyes that were threatening to spell. When Midoriya finally made his way to Bakugou, Bakugou stared to talk "Hahaha! what are you going to do, huh? Slap me? Ahaha!" "Hehe, no, no Bakugou, I'm not going to slap you, that wouldn't do a thing to you." Midoriya responded "Huh?! Then wha-" Bakugou was cut off when Midoriya broke his leg which caused Bakugou to fall and scream in pain then Midoriya did unimaginable... he stomped on Bakugou's.... balls. Bakugou then screamed louder and quickly held onto his balls with tears streaming down his face, every boy in the room then winch at what they just saw Midoriya did to Bakugou "Looks like he's not going to be able to have babies." Kaminari said. Midoriya ran out of the room with tears running down his face. Everyone then started to insult Urawhore and Bakubitch, while I decided to check up on Midoriya and maybe cheer him up, I mean after all he is my crush.