{Movie Chapter 4}

Začať od začiatku

His eyes landed on Tony hugging a boy with brown hair. Rin's emotions took over and Venom ran for them, the ink retreated from her head, chest, and torso. When close enough, the ink retreated from her arms and legs.

"I think you have someone who wants to say hi." Tony said while pulling away from the hug. Peter turned around with a confused look, and was even more confused when a small body wrapped itself around him.

"Uhh, hi I'm Peter Parker." The girl giggled a little bit then remove her helmet.

"Hi, I'm Rin Kaibutsu." She looked at him with a tear stained face as his eyes widened. She hadn't seen him in five years, but for him he left for a day and then comes back to find his friend all grown up. Rin pulled away from the hug and looked around at the aliens running at them. "This probably isn't the best time for reunions." Her body was engulfed in the ink again.

"Don't die on us. We just got you back."

Venom ran off and started eating the aliens heads. Rin would object but, saving the world from these things beats brushing her teeth hundreds of times. Venom noticed a giant gorilla alien chasing after Clint. Venom ran after it and wrapped two tendrils around the bests head. Turning it's attention away from Clint and the stones. Sam flew in and stabbed the beast with his wings.

"Cap. What do you want me to do with this damn thing?" Clint yelled at Steve.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!"

"No." Bruce argued. "We need to get 'em back where they came from."

"How? Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel."

"Hold on. That wasn't our only time machine." Scott said while shrinking down to his normal size. He pressed a button and the song 'La Cucaracha' played on a car horn.

"Anyone see an ugly brown van out there?" Steve asked.

"I see it. But your not gonna like where it's at."

Venom stoped right next to Steve and looked at Thanos's side of the battle field.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asked.

"Uh, maybe 10 minutes."

"Get it started. We'll get the stones to you." Steve said.

"We're on it, Cap." Hope responded.

Venom noticed a web slinger fly over his head and noticed Black Panther being crushed by a small tornado of rocks. Through a quick process of elimination, Venom ran at the Squidward looking alien in front of him. Peter took the gauntlet while Venom jumped up and landed right on the bald alien. He bit off its head and looked around. Looking up Venom saw blue fireballs coming right for them, creating a shield, Venom protected himself and Black Panther right next to him.

People who were close by, took cover under Venom's shield. The black creature was grunting in pain every time a blast hit him. Suddenly the attack stoped and Venom lowered his shield. Everyone looked at the space ship and the guns were now pointed, and firing somewhere else. Venom de formed and Rin was in her metal suit.

"Alan, what are they firing at?" Rin asked the A.I. in her suit.

"Something entered the upper atmosphere."

Suddenly there was a ball of light that came through the clouds and crashed right through the space ship. It was Captain Marvel.

"Hell yeah!" Rin cheered. As Captain Marvel punched through ship once again. The alien ship crashed into the nearby lake. Rin ran to where Captain Marvel landed and was alongside many other female heroes.

"I don't know how you're gonna get through all of that." Peter said while handing Captain Marvel the worlds most powerful glove.

"Don't worry." Wanda said.

"She's got help." Okoye ended the red heads sentence for her. She started walking forwards and was joined by the rest of the heroines. Rin's body was engulfed by the black substance and Venom let out a loud roar. When close enough to the monsters he was eating head after head. Venom made it close to Thanos as he threw his broken sword at the van, causing it to explode. The explosion pushed back everyone who was close by.

Tony was right next the gauntlet and pushed Thanos away from getting it. Thanos hit Tony right in the head and Tony fell onto his back a few feet away. Thanos was close to getting the gauntlet again but Thor stepped in and tried chopping off Thanos's head. Captain America jumped onto Thanos's back and pulled the axe closed to the purple giant's neck.

But Thanos was too strong, he head butted Thor and grabbed onto Caps head, flipping him over and with one punch knocked Cap out. He reached for the glove but a black inky substance wrapped around his throat and started choking him out.

He grabbed onto the girls body and threw her on the ground. While standing over her, he gave repeated punches. Her suit was starting to break and her helmet was now broken away. He punched her head and she was knocked out. Thanos grabbed the glove but Captain Marvel hit the back of his knee. They punched each other in the head a few times before Thanos grabbed her arm and threw her away. He put the glove on and was able to withstand the power of the stones. Thanos raised his hand but before he could snap his fingers Captain Marvel grabbed onto the glove.

He tried grabbing her head with the gloved hand but she was strong enough to push him back. He tried head butting her but she didn't move a muscle. The strong woman pushed Thanos back and now he was the one kneeling. He quickly grabbed one of the stones and held it in his left hand. With one punch Captain Marvel was sent flying back into a pile of debris.

Tony looked at Strange and the wizard held up one finger. Neither men realized that one more person saw this. Thanos placed the stone back in the glove and Tony stood up to run at the person with the weird chin. Suddenly Tony was hit back and Thanos felt someone grab onto his gloved fist.

The purple giant looked down and saw a girl with dual hair wrapping the gauntlet in black ink. She looked at the taller man with scared eyes as he ran a knee into her stomach and punched her head. She fell back a few feet away from Thanos and coughed a little bit.

"I am, inevitable." Thanos smiled and snapped his fingers but nothing happened. He turned his hand around to find none of the stones in the glove. He looked back at the girl in shock and she lifted her hand showing that they were now on her hand. She winced a little at the pain but soon had a determined face.

"And we...are..." Rin smirked as she continued. "Venom."

"No!" Tony shouted. Rin snapped her fingers and was surrounded by a bright light. All of Thanos's army turned into dust and the purple giant could only watch. Everyone looked around and smiled at the sight of a battle won. Captain America looked at Thanos as the big guy sat down, and turn into dust.

Rin stumbled towards a pile of debris and leaned against it. Her arm was completely destroyed and the right side of her face was burnt. Tony ran at the girl, kneeled right next to her.

"Did...we win?" She asked weakly. The teary eyed man nodded as one tear fell down his face. Peter landed nearby and ran up to the girl.

"Rin? Hey, it's me Underoos...remember that?" The girl in front of him smiled weakly but had a distant look in her eyes. Rin's breathing was getting slower and her skin more pale than ever. "Don't die on me...I know you told me that but that goes the same for me."

"Oh no." Cap said while walking up to the dying girl. She looked at him and Venom appeared out of her chest.

"We need Wakandan healing...now."

Cap nodded and immediately looked around for Black Panther and Doctor Strange. Black Panther and Shuri were already running their direction, along with Wong. Rin's eyes closed and she could only hear muffled yelling and ringing.

Wong opened a portal and Peter draped Rin's arm over his shoulder. Tony took the other arm and as soon as they were at the healing table Shuri got to work on healing the girl.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

[Author: Don't go anywhere, we're not done with this story arc yet.]

Word count: 2658