𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓜𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵

(Y/N) a simple island girl that excel in class was given a scholarship to the mainland in a private school by her father's persuasion, charms and of course her good grades.

It's now the closing ceremony the last day of the school year and the last day I'll attend the middle school of my small humble island.
I came an hour early and yes my friends are there too, we spent our free hours going around school and in the school backyard that we called memory mountain we mostly play here in afternoons, weekends or in breaks.

"Hurry up we're so close there!" My friend Junko hurriedly climbed up the rocks.
"Hey wait up! there's nothing to be rushed up here!" Koji minding his steps on the rocky path followed by Mai.
"Here we are! man.. nothing beats the view up here!" Junko sat down at a rock smiling.
"Yeah the whole town, the sky, the sea and the sun" Mai stated
"(y/n) your so slow" Koji giggled along with the others.
"Just who the hell wake up at 6 am for a ceremony!?" I whined, wobbling while I walk the last steps of the rocks.
"Its because your a sleepyhead dummy" Mai pinched my cheeks then later let go.

The gust of wind blew our hair and clothes slightly, cherry blossom petals fall 5 centimeters apart till the wind carries them up dancing gracefully like their free and happy.
"Hey guys have you decided what school your entering in? Im gonna be at Kouto high" Mai said
"I'm there too!" Junko shouted, Koji had a deep sighed looking at the three of us "So your in a different school?" I said Koji answered with a sad nod.
"Is it far?" "Well... my family will be moving in the mainland..." We're all in shock but it's understandable due to some family problems between his mother and grandmother.
"Will you still visit here?" Mai asked
"Of course your my friends and I want to spend my free times with you till we grew up as adults" he smiled, Junko start to speak "So where are your family moving?" "In Yokohama city" Koji looked down "That's cool!" Junko was amazed "Im jealous" followed by Mai "Oh r-really? um... how bout you (y/n) what school are you attending?" Koji looked up
"Oh uh some fancy private school in Tokyo" I yawned "This is why smart kids gets the best!" Junko pat my back "That's really cool (y/n) I knew those hardwork will pay off someday" Mai smiled "Isn't like Tokyo to Yokohama is 48 minutes away?" Koji said "Yeah I can visit you in weekends when decided" "Haha yeah" Koji laughed.

We heard the noises of the other students so we head down for the ceremony with our parents waiting for us in the entrance, as a thought came in my mind.
"Am I going to be alright there?" the clapping of the students disturbed my train of worrying thoughts and I proceed to clap also waiting for our principal to give us a long yet wise speech of his,

"I've never regretted anything I've done, I've only ever regretted the things I didn't do"

Here I am at my small apartment in Tokyo, the neighbor's are nice and we had a nice cherry trees at the backyard the apartment has only 3 occupants including me and the landlord the last year student occupants have left for their careers so its pretty empty now. After I watched tv I went to the bathroom to brush and change into pajamas then proceed to bed.

"Am I gonna be accepted by my status?" The worries soon drift her to sleep as her new school life begin tomorrow morning at Bizarre Academy.

꧁Alarm beeping꧂

ווווווווווווווווווו×
*Reminder I only include part 1 2 3 7 since the other parts are reserved for another part, thank you for your support.
-Arrividerci᪥