Announcement!

Im sorry but this will be a really slow update bc I have new hobbies now and also good friends to talk about one thing, Record of Ragnarok.

You can watch the anime but its rushed, stiff, not well animated and kinda ugly 3d animations yucky, Netflix just give the animators 2 month wtf man! so I advice you to read the manga and man the story and art itself, is a gift of God (pun intended) its about Gods mainly the known Gods like Greek, Norwegian, Japanese, Chinese, Hinduism, Buddhism and a few Catholicism etc. There's some known ppl in the crowds like Shakespeare, Bach, Sherlock Holmes' author (forgot his name), Cthulhu and many more.
Basically historical known people, fictional characters and many more.

Viewers discretion or something idk:
It has Gore, heavy theme (emotions like wise), Heavy use of Language, unpronounceable and forgettable names ffs why names are hard to read?????, Many assholes *coughs* The Gods *coughs*, Wholesome moments, many Characters to Simp on and heavy tears for the artist capture the emotions and expressions both the character and readers! :D let's read this together and make this piece of Godly art more known to the masses.

That's all and thank you for comming to my Ted talk, I love y'all humans!

≈Arrividerci, Cry