IV ≈ 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝

Hello and welcome to...
Gender Reveal!
I'm your host Cry and we'll look at everyone's mind on how they figured out that (y/n) is a girl and what's their reactions! first off hints let's go to Joseph!

Joseph Joestar
When I carried him his rather light and smells rather nice than the other ones did he just used lemon soap? And he acts are define and he's kind.
Is he gay?

Caesar Antonio Zeppeli
Is there a new trend in Japan now? I swear Japanese are a bit of weird in a fun way sometimes... So does the people's style which is kind of cool, Are they queer?

Jean Pierre Polnareff
Let's see... small, talks gently, have fine posture, feminine hips basically a girk has also her hands are soft, smooth and silky just like Sherry's.

Muhammad Avdol
It's clearly obvious that she's a female because of her features, mannerisms and her soft expressions she show

Kujo Jotaro
I've been around many, definitely a woman

Kakyoin Noriaki
W-wait (y/n) san is a female???????

Everyone looked at Noriaki, (y/n) walked towards the black box and opened it then pink confetti, pink balloons and pink petals sprang out of the box "shadaaan~" (y/n) does the jazz hands inside showing them her old pic when she was in middle school with long/short hair with hair accessories in a girl's uniform.
Joseph, Caesar and Noriaki we're dumbfounded; Polnareff looking up the high ceiling full of pink balloons "Hey I think we got a new theme" Polnareff exclaimed "Are we having a stupid pink tea party?" Jotaro looked at Polnareff with bored eyes.
While the two discuss and the three are still silent thinking whatever, Avdol and (y/n) are cleaning the mess the guests left also the confettis.

"Who gave you the box?" Avdol asked sweeping the floor "I don't know a lady in vintage fashion gave it to me and said open it once I revealed my gender to everyone" shaking the plastic bag to give it air he put the confetti in with the dust pan. Others helped when they noticed the two cleaning by their selves at the strike of 5 they all went home to rest and let tomorrow deal with their problems.

__________________________________
𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 •3• 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘 𝚍𝚒- 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚊'𝚕𝚕 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 (ㆁωㆁ)
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎