Chapter 1: Different Universe

A black hair figure was training in the plain field of grass. With his right hand on the grass, he pushed himself and kept his body from touching the ground. It was Goku wearing his casual yellow combat outfit, training.

While in the middle of his training, in a blink of an eye, a long blonde hair girl with a parasol wearing a pink and purple dress, and a pink mob cap with a thin red ribbon tied in the front. Appeared out of nowhere.

Goku: 'Who is she? I didn't notice her presence.'

Thinking that the girl looked like an ordinary girl, Goku felt something wrong with her.

???: "You want to know who I am?"

The blonde hair girl smiled while holding her parasol shielding her from the sun.

Goku: "Wh... you can read my mind?!"

Engulfed with confusion, Goku asked her a question.

???: "Maybe? Everybody always asks me that same question."

Goku: "I know you're something, stop hiding your presence."

Goku stretches his arm and neck as he starts hoping seemingly warming up.

???: "I heard that you're famous for fighting strong opponents."

Goku: "Well, you can say that. I didn’t know that I’m quite famous."

While stretching his legs, Goku wore an excited expression on his face. The blonde hair girl moved her head in disagreement as she’s waving her right hand in front of her face.

???: "Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not here to fight."

As the girl stated, Goku sat on the grass with a bored expression written on his face. His expression from excited to bored can be seen immediately transitioning. The blonde girl closed her eyes and sighed.

Goku: "I thought you came here to fight me. So what do you want from me?"

The blonde girl took a step towards Goku. Seemingly walking towards Goku with every little step, Goku suddenly felt something.

Goku: "Huh?"

Goku's superhuman senses suddenly disappeared for unknown reasons. He didn't why, but he cannot feel anything. However, Goku was aware of the sudden disappearance of his senses, he realized that the time was frozen.

Whis: "My, my, someone froze the flow of time."

Goku: "What happened?"

Then a portal suddenly appeared. Inside was full of darkness and countless eyes which can be seen peeking out of it.

Goku was confused for a couple of seconds and didn’t know what the hell just happened. With confusion in mind, the dark portal pulls Goku slowly towards it with great force. It was so strong that Goku is getting sucked in even though he's fighting it by flying away. The force got stronger as if he's fighting an unstoppable force.

Goku: “Woah!”

???: "Don't worry I've completely stopped the flow of time here, so you don't have to worry about anything."

Feeling like floating in space, Goku's senses had disappeared. He cannot see or sense anything. As his body is being pulled by a strong force continuously. This lasted for a couple of seconds, feeling absolutely nothing, suddenly-

Goku's senses came back as he started to hear some noises all around him. Opening his eyes, he saw a crowd of people walking in the busy street. Without a word or any surprise expression at all, Goku walked as if nothing happened.