Part 3

Author's POV:

Sail turns around as she heard the latter's voice from behind, and it turned to be Changbin. He waves his hands infront of the girl and he thought she was daydreaming

"Hey, are you okay? You're daydreaming bub" He giggles after he spoke, the girl hisses.

"I thought you're-"

"Hyunjin hyung?" Changbin asks her with his wiggling eyebrows, so she looks away while biting my finger like she didn't hear something from him.

"Oh c'mon noona, why don't you spend your time with him like talking about some things?" Jeongin joins the awkward chitchat between the two, Sail's eyes widened and punched Jeongin's arms playfully.

"Are you crazy? I'm not that ready tho, aye~ By the way, I'll stay here for the rest of the night. See you later!"

She waves her hand infront of the two annoyingly and walks downstairs, seeing Chan already cooking the dishes for the dinner. She went towards the counter and looked on the ingredients.

"I'm expecting these dishes to be delicious when its cook haha, I want to taste your personal recipes though."

Chan crosses his arms and looked at the girl, and giggled.

"So you're ready to eat with us? Especially, with Hyunjin? We're going to eat in just one table Sail..Not gonna mention but I still want you for him"

Chan sees her glaring at him and he stays away from the girl, putting the vegetables in the pot.

"I just want you to know that, I dont want him. By the way, can I call over Chaewon and Yeji here? I miss them"

The boy nods afterwards as he went to the stove and continues to cook, Sail proceeds to her brother's room, grabbing her phone to call her bestfriends.

"Oh, Sail?"

"The two of you, where are you huh?"

"Don't worry, we'll visit there. I knew that you're chilling at my brother's house huh"

"Yeji, I'm just here to visit. And I'm gonna live here too, there's a dorm here and it fits the three of us. Besides, the dorm is near to your brother's house too"

"Okay okay, we're gonna share the dorm with you HAHAHA see you girl"

Sail hungs it up immediately, after she heard footsteps from behind. She turns around and sees her ex, Hyunjin. She lowers her head and tried to walk away, but the boy grabs her wrist lightly.

"Can we talk?"

•••

Sail's PoV:

While walking upstaurs he didn't bother to let go of my hand and he's still holding it the way he holds it when we were still in a relationship.

"Uh, can you let go of my hand?" I whispered.

"Later."

I don't know what to react, he just smiled at me and he continued to walk upstairs.

We arrived at the rooftop, there are benches that are placed in every corner. Just Like the last time

He went to the bench and sat down, he looked up and stared at the dark sky that stars are imprinted on it, shining. His eyes are also shining- what the hell I'm doing right now

"Hey, sit with me." He pats the space beside him.

I was about to go and sit with him not until my brother Minho and Jeongin appeared out of nowhere. Fudge they are here, Minho smiles awkwardly and pushes Jeongin downstairs with him.

"Go go gooo" "let them be" "let them talk!" "Fine, I'll let him talk to her." "Sail! Better go downstairs or else hyung will lock you there!"

They laughed before the noise vanishes. Hyunjin cleared his throat and stared at me.

"Let me talk to you Sail."

I pursed my lips and walked towards him, I sat beside him while I was fiddling my fingers nervously. I'm not feeling well about this, my heart is about to jump out from its place. No stay there.

"What d-do you w-want to talk a-about?"

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT SAIL

"Did you just stuttered?" He laughed cutely after he heard me stuttering.

I looked away, out of the blue..He fits his fingers with mine, intertwining his hands with mine warmly. My eyes widened after of what he did.

I'm about to pull off but he started to speak.

"You know, I shouldn't waste my time on her that time and left you. I was dumb that time Sail, sorry"

"You don't have to be. Sorry since I was too harsh on you last time-"

He leaned his face against mine and made an eye contact for few seconds, he smiled afterwards.

"You're still into me huh?"

"Hyunjin- its not." He became silent.

"Okay." He pulled away and stood up. I thought he's going to leave me, but he trapped me between his arms. And gave a peck on my forehead.

"Please be happy after this okay? Lets go downstairs, I know that they're waiting for us to come down." Hyunjin pulled my wrist and we went downstairs silently.

•••

"What did he say earlier?" He whispered and patted my hands.

"Uh? Nothing?"

"What do you mean nothing? You and him spent almost an hour earlier, and said nothing? Idiot"

I stepped on his foot and he shouted.

"What happened hyung?" Jeongin asked him, my brother chuckled and waved his hands meaning its nothing.

"How are you and Hyunjin?" Chan asked us.

"Oh? Us? We're fine!" Hyunjin smiled and took a spoon of soup, he slurped it and then he almost choked on his soup.

"Yah, be careful." I spoke.

"Why did I say that thing? I'm not his girlfriend anymore. And I still do care" I thought, shooking my head.

"WHY THE TWO OF YOU ARE LIKE A SILENT COUPLE FROM A KDRAMA, TELL IT ALREADY! The two of you are like—in a relationship again??"

+++

My plan : ruined