Part 18

Sail/You.

I read the letter and it said...

"Meet me at the han river, 5 pm. If you didn't appeared, your mother will be missed. Have a nice day bub."

-X.MH

Bub, I can say that it was Minghao. He oftenly calls me bub, actually when we were in highschool too. He used to call me like that, no one calls me like that except for him

Why would he do that? To my mom too?

I instantly booked a taxi ride, before leaving a note on my table so Hyunjin won't be worried about me being not here because I have to take care of something. I swung my bag around my shoulder and walked downstairs, Minju glanced at me and gave a weird look.

"Maam? Where are you going?" She asked me, holding her phone either she'll call Hyunjin about this.

"I have to take care of something okay? Tell Hyunjin not to worry because I have this." And I did a martial art technique.

She nodded and patted my back "Ride safely Ms. Lee!"

-

-

It was already 4:56 pm when I arrived at the place where we will meet. I looked around and there were less people strolling around the bridge, it made me nervous at the same time curious. If I wouldn't meet him, he'll do something to my mom. I won't let that happen.

I propped my elbows on the handrail, the clock from my wristwatch ticked to 5 pm.

Minutes have passed, I became impatient for waiting him. Did he tricked me while I was finishing my work?! That bastard is getting to my nerves.

Since its almost 6 in the evening, yeah the clock runs too fast for this when the noon or evening comes-

I shoved my phone inside my sling bag and was about to leave. But a black van stopped infront of me, the door opened and 3 men got out of car. I couldn't ran away and I was too shocked for this to process after all.

The two grabbed my wrists and ankles, and tied it tightly I'm expecting it to leave a mark after this, jeez. And at last, the last one who got out from their car blindfolded me. They carried me inside, throwing me beside someone.

"Hi, do you know me?"

His scent was familiar, I sniffed it.

It was Minghao.

I felt him leaning closer to my face and my breath hitched. "Do you know that, I hate someone is using me.? I have to let you use me because I love you."

I shook my head in disagreement. "Its not love after all, why did you kidnapped me? Minghao, I trusted you for a long time... And this?"

His face came closer again, as his minty breath fanned my face.

"Why did you trust me?"

"Because you're my bestfriend, and that's it." I smirked, actually...I can't see anything, I was blindfolded by his friends?

Wait.

Flashback.

"Sail! They're my childhood friends."

"He's Junhui, Wonwoo, Seungkwan-

"I thought you're all thirteen?"

"Some of my friends are taking care of something thats why we're still uncomplete"

End of flashback.

I knew it, it was his friends who tied and blindfolded me. They were circle of friends that betrayed me this time.

"Let me go!" His arm snaked around my shoulder, it made me lean to his chest.

I hate this.

-

-

Hyunjin.

"Where did she go?" I asked Minju, she was the one that I asked to watch Sail's action.

"She said, she's gonna take care of something. That's all sir." She lowered her head, and I asked her for her phone to dial Sail's number.

"This number is currently unavailable-

"There must be something going on her." I mumbled to myself, I went upstairs and head to her office. I saw a 2 letters on her table.

'X.MH'

'from Sail.'

I opened the letter she left as I opened it, my heart broke.

'If I have gone missing, just show this to my brother so he won't be upset to you! Sorry because I was so harsh on you, forgive me. And here's the place that I will go to.. Han River- I love you so much.'

From: Sail•~•

And I opened the other one, this time I was upset. Why would her bestfriend do this to her?

"X.MH..., Xu Minghao isn't it?"

I wasn't feeling about this, what if he did something on Sail? I will never forgive him about this.

I head to the Han River where Sail went here to meet him, there were no signs of her strolling at the bridge.

"M-Mister? Are you looking for something?" A child came to me while walking her puppy, the dog was barking at me silently.

"Y-Yes, she's Sail. My girlfriend-

What did I say again?

"I mean my bestfriend, she's tall around my shoulder, she has mid length hair.."

The child tilted her head and her eyes enlightened.

"Sad to say but, she was taken into the black van..there were three men took her inside and tied her ankles and wrists, I was one of the witness here....." The little girl continued to tell what she just witnessed

"And a tall? And slim man came to me, giving me chocolates so I won't tell what I have witnessed earlier, as soon as he entered in the van they drove off." She was fiddling her fingers, not making eye contact with me.

I patted her head, I stood up and smiled at the little girl "Little girl, I will protect you okay? You dont need to worry."

She waved her hands cheerfully before I got in my car, my knuckles whitened as I got another phone call. It shown on the screen that It was Minghao, I answered it..

"Hwang Hyunjin, ex of my Bestfriend Lee Sail! How are you? Do you want to see your girl or do you want to see me with Sail forever? Think about it Hyunjin, meet me at the alley behind the dorm."

+++

Yyeet