Chapter 18

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: EDITED

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐「𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙄𝙇」

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐
「𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙄𝙇」

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Vicky~" The girl kept walking not giving the person who called her any attention.

"Aw~ She's ignoring me~ It's cute when she does that though~" A boy with messy blue hair said with a smirk and turned to his twin brother.

"Yes, it is quite amusing seeing her reactions." The boy with glasses responded.

She then stopped in the middle of the hall, making the twins tilt their heads innocently.

"For five years..." she muttered.

"FOR FIVE YEARS YOU BOTH BEEN ANNOYING ME!" She fumed but for some reason the face she was making which she thought was scary enough to drive them away was found cute by the two boys.

"LIKE WHY ARE YOU EVEN AT THIS SCHOOL?! AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE IN AQUARINA?!"

"Oh! But we've already told you my dear Vicky! Father told us we could learn a lot from Crystal Academy's star student!" Rufus exclaimed happily, however she knew that his innocent act was just for show.

"So not what better way than to let us attend the school our beloved pearl goes to and let her train us?" Ryan added with a smirk, a hand on his chin while his fingers held his pen lightly.

An irk mark appeared on her head, "Don't I get a say in this?" she asked irritably.

"No~" "No."

"FINE!" She didn't want to argue with them any longer.

She felt as though if she did, she'd either lose her voice from yelling, get exhausted from their comebacks and facts, or lose brain cells.

It's been years after the first time she met the Bernard brothers. When the whole tournament ended they immediately transferred schools due to their father, the kings's orders.

They were told to get stronger and wanted her to help them, so that meant she had to spend a lot of time with the princes.

They didn't complain though, but she sure did.

The boys found the girl interesting, not just because of her power, but because of well... everything about her.

From her beauty, to intelligence, to her unique personality.

She didn't put them on a pedestal like many others, in fact she didn't see them in any kind of light and never gave them respect.

She yelled at them, scolded them, and even resorted into hitting them if they weren't respecting her boundaries.