Chapter 11

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: EDITED

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏「𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙎」

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏
「𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙎」

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Rodrick Elloise was the first Dark magic user. He was the second son of a very prominent noble family. They say that Rodrick was always jealous of his older brother, Rockwill Elloise. This lead him to use his Dark magic improperly, and in the end... Rockwill Elloise was killed by his own brother with the use of Dark magic. People then believed that Dark magic was a symbol of evil and started misjudging other people who possessed that power."

Sir Cameron discussed to his class the history of Dark magic, unlike the other tutors who taught her, his view on the subject wasn't biased. "Not all people who possess Dark magic can be classified as evil. An example of that is miss Monique, she possesses Dark magic. But with that alone, can you determine her overall personality? No. That is something you discover, not something you judge on the surface."

The bell then rung. Making the teacher smile. "It's already time. Don't forget to write a two page essay about the History of Dark Magic. Deadline will be the day after tomorrow." And with that, he left the room.

Her moment of peace was soon interrupted when she felt someone tapping her shoulder. It didn't stop. "What Luke?" she said irritably.

He simply smiled. "My family is hosting another social gathering at the palace tonight. Many Prominent Families from all around the world will come, my mother and father instructed me to inform you."

She nodded before putting her attention back to her notebook. Their next class was P.E and you were pretty much allowed to do anything really. The boys usually would go play basketball ball while the girls would sit on the floor or bleachers watching or doing their own thing.

They shared P.E with the A-Class students since the gym was huge and there were only a few students in her class. In the game the player could use this time to get more close with the capture targets and earn a few more points. This was integrated to the game in order for the player to progress more on their route without the interference of the villainess.

Canonically, during this period, Victoria would be busy talking to her minions. Gabriella watched patiently as Victoria was dragged by Maria to meet her other friends. With the girl out of sight, Gabriella took the opportunity and went to speak with the capture targets. But before that, she will have to establish concrete footing. It would be better if other people also disliked the girl, once a handful of people believe her story, she can then sway the boy's view on Victoria.

So she approached a few students from the A-class and decided to give them a story.

William however, was able to hear the nonsense. "Victoria is so mean! When I was talking with the boys in my class she actually slapped me!" He turned towards the sound and saw the girl who just insulted his sister. It was one of his classmates, he couldn't believe his eyes. He honestly thought he was too shy to even talk to people, but seeing her now, he was definitely wrong.

He wasn't the only one who heard it. Matthew, Benjamin, and Luke heard it too. The three walked up to the girl, and to her surprise, the students she was talking with immediately ran off, leaving her alone. Glancing back, she saw their figures and tried to keep up the act. However it was too late.

"I heard about what you said..."

"Y-yes! she's such a bully! She actually tried pulling my hair! A-are you perhaps going to help me? It would mean a lot to me..." William was furious. He's her sister, he of all people would know if she was bullying someone. Just what was this girl trying to gain?

"Oh really?" Matthew remarked sarcastically.

"I'm not lying!"

"You know you can't just spread rumors about my friend like that, you might even get expelled" said Benjamin with a cold expression. She started trembling and tried to say something but was unfortunately cut off by Luke.

"Insulting my fiancee means insulting me. You don't want to get on the bad side of the Royal family do you? Know your place, commoner..." Her eyes bawled up in tears, head down, refusing to see the boys who were looking down on her. After a moment of uncomfortable silence, the girl ran away and left the building.

William still couldn't comprehend what urged her to do this. Jealousy? Anger? Or was she simply trying to bring down the reputation of his sister? He cannot stand by this. He will not allow his precious family to be trampled by others. "Victoria! You look so pretty!" The sound of Maria's voice snapped him out of his thoughts. He turned around to see some of the students from A-class decorating her ivory hair with pins and flowers, the smile on her face making his anger subside.

That was his promise, and he intends to keep it.