Chapter 3: Ivy's new enemy.

Start from the beginning

"W-Wow... This looks amazing..." Ashter says as it soon fades away.

"Oh..." Ashter thinks as he reads the book some more.

"Using this Spell many times will get your body used to its properties and it's benefits, much like other Spells, Fire Spells can be used for many things such as fighting, survival, and mobility. Although the side effects of using this Spell for a long time can cause burning. For novice Witches/Wizards it will burn..." Ashter says as he thinks.

"Burning... Wait, I'm not-!" Ashter was on the wrong timing as he felt a slight burning sensation in his right hand, as Ashter twitches a bit.

"Burns... Great..." Ashter thinks to himself as the bell rings.

"Okay class, head off to your 1st Period!" The homeroom teacher says as Ashter look at his schedule, as he sees,

"Gym... Well, this shouldn't be too hard..." Ashter says as he is soon in the gymnasium, which is cleaned out from the booths as he sees many other students in the place.

"Ah! You must be Ashter, I've been expecting you." Says Ashter's teacher, a male teacher with brown hair, tanned skin, and amazing green eyes.

"O-Oh... Yeah, my name is Ashter..." Ashter says as the teacher chuckles.

"Ah, don't worry! Just because you'll be doing things out of your comfort zone doesn't mean you shouldn't be so distant from this class. In my class, you'll be put into shape and you'll be making so many friends in no time! Most of my students became pro athletics if they have done well in this class!" The teacher said with such... Passion as Ashter nods.

"I'll... Try and do well..." Ashter says as the teacher smiled.

"That's the spirit! Now, hurry on up and change into your new uniform!" The teacher says as moments later, the class was outside as they wore a grey shirt with the Pheonix Drop High logo on it with blue shorts with some running shoes.

"Now class, while I get busy looking over some work, everyone tries to be as active as you can, Teony, my teacher aid, will make sure of it. Right, Teony?" He says as Ashter recognized her. She nods as the teacher yells,

"Okay, everyone! Run around the track field a few times and you'll be good to go!" The teacher said as everyone darts off, much to Ashter's surprise.

"Uh... Wow, they're so quick..." Ashter said as Teony appears next to him, agreeing.

"Yeah, many of these students are either striving to play a sport or they're inspired by our previous class of students.", Teony says as Ashter was a bit curious.

"Wait... Previous?" Ashter says as Teony smiles, nodding.

"Yep! Much like Garroth Ro'Meave, he was in this class last year as a Junior now he's a pro baseball player! He caught so many girls' attention it's not even funny..." She says as Ashter became a child again, saying,

"Wow... H-How can I become like that?" Ashter says as Teony giggled.

"Well, from your personality you don't seem to like being given attention all the time, is that right?" She says as Ashter was a bit shocked but nodded.

"Y-Yeah... I honestly just want to be good in this class-" But then, the teacher is next to the two, smiling.

"Well, you can always try to Weight Lifting Class! It's always opened after school if you want, Ashter." He says as Ashter was a bit overwhelmed by this.

"R-Really? But wouldn't there be so many-" By Teony cuts Ashter off.

"Oh, that class is the most popular after-school class, yes, but for first years they only go in one Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays!" Teony says as the teacher gave Ashter a paper, as it has a signature and the class's name on it.