I arched my back against his, riding him fast and steady, moaning and swearing, each curse sliding off my tongue like silk at each heartbeat. His name melting into my words.

"Draco. Please don't sto- God Draco yes. Yes. I'm so close. Draco please"

He pushes my waist further down, taking him fully feeling his tip hit my cervix as we ride each other. Sweating and panting.

"God Ophelia I'm gonna-" And he groans loudly, gripping my hair and pulling my neck back as he sinks his face into my shoulder, biting my skin as I toppled over the edge into the water, seizing and shaking, swearing and pleading as the heat roared up over my body.

We watched the sun set and the moon rise, watching the world start and sleep. Inhaling and exhaling. Both of us happy in each other presence.

We would lie and cuddle, chasing our dreams as we lay tangled in blankets by the fire, naked and stuck to each other. Hair ruffled and teeth not brushed.

"Do you reckon that when this is over, we can live in a small house?"  Draco asks, sweeping my hair back and kissing the top of my head.

"I don't see why not. But that means that when we have kids there wont be any place for you to hide"

I reply, looking sideways at him watching his eyes dance red as he studied the fire.

"Good. I don't want a big place. I grew up in a home so big that you could search for my father all morning but never find him...Although that could be down to him never being home, always out doing "missions" for people" he sighed, arching up on his elbow as he looked down on me, tracing the bridge of my nose down to the tip and then bopping it.

"Do you want children Draco?" I asked, sweeping the strand of hair as it fell onto his forehead.

"I think so. Two. But the boy needs to be called after a constellation. I like that tradition in my family, there's loads I hate, but that one I would like to carry on."  He lay back down, reversing our positions as I then moved onto my elbow.

"Okay. Two it is. And then I can choose the girls name"

"Deal." Draco says, engulfing me in a hug.

"When this is all done we can move to a small home with a dog, and have children and dinners and sit around the table and tell jokes and laugh and be light."

We played cards and charades. Teetering on the cusp of the timer, knowing that we couldn't stay in here much longer. Aware that even though nobody was looking for us yet, the war was looking for those that didn't fit into the category that would win...the riddle being "who was going to win?"

The answer getting stuck in everyone's throat all too scared to mutter their thoughts incase it jinxed it.

"Draco, when the time comes..when they...call you back. When you are told to fight, are you going to choose your side then or..?"

"I don't know. I really don't know. I keep glancing over the problem and them pushing it aside when it gets too ugly."

"You'll need to decide Draco. If not now then when the time calls. You-"

"Ophelia I know. You will also need to pick a side too you know."

I stop at his words. "Me? Why?"

Draco glances up at me from his cards, raising an eyebrow "you're a Slytherin, a known follower of Voldemort even if you don't want to be, your house decided that for you."

I thought back to my father, unsure on where to stand on it. I had little to none information about if what Fae was saying was correct, if he did snitch out Fae's family. If my dad really was against it.

"Tell me.." Draco began, pulling me out my thoughts.  "If you had to pick a side, and the bad side had me on it- assuming I had to choose that for forced reasons- would you follow me?"

I gulped, my mouth turning dry and my brain turning like a clock around the question.

"I would choose the side that would keep you alive" I reply. Setting my card down in the Centre. "You're turn, either a clubs or a six."

Draco wrapped his arms around me, my eyes watching the trees below our window: the room fo requirements giving us a small piece of outside since we refused to leave.

Suddenly Draco hissed, his arms pulling away from me as my head throbbed.

"Shit Ophelia I need to go" he said, pulling up his sleeve and examining his mark, the snake coiling around the skill as it opened its mouth: his own personal landline, phoning him when deeds need done and trials needed executed.

"Find me when you're back?" I pleaded, wrapping my arms around him and inhaling deeply.

"I will. Stay safe. And stay out of trouble" he says, throwing his jacket on and groaning in pain clutching his arm.

"He's angry. I cant stay long, Ophelia I love you" he says, kissing my forehead and practically running out the door fixing his hair as we went.

"I love you t-"

But the door was closed and he was gone, leaving me alone..again...

********

A/N

Small little filler chapter for you all because I love you all.

Got a notification that my story had reached in the top 50 of the hottest Harry Potter fictions today, which made me feel so special so thank you everyone that has read and commented and voted!!
HOPEFULLY it only goes up from here :)

Sorry this is a really small chapter compared to the last two, but I'm gonna take a little break for a few days while i structure a few more chapters and also crack down on college stuff- your gal has been procrastinating FAR too much.

Anyway!
Vote. Comment. Vaccinate your kids!

PEACE
Hannah x