The green dress.

[Mi Gente- J. Balvin & Willy William]
This song is playing when Sarah and Ophelia dance!!!

*Ophelia*

I lounge around my dorm, bored of sleeping, bored of looking out the window at nothing by trees...and more trees.
I grab my back searching inside for my book.

FUCK, it's in the common room.

I huff, shoving on a baggy jumper and joggers, walking out my dorm to the common room to grab it.
Entering, I see Zabini and Malfoy, sitting drinking firewhiskey.

Lord please give me a fucking break.
"Clark! That doesn't seem like party wear to me!" Bellows Zabini, downing a swig of firewhiskey, his face screwing up.
"Not going" I reply, not making eye contact as I reach and grab my book.
"Awww cmon Clark, 6 years you've been here, and not once have you been a party."
I hold my book in my hand, finally looking at them both.
"Correct Zabini, I don't do parties, not my thing. But have fun."

They were both wearing suits, Malfoy wearing all black, he looked... handsome.
"Mudblood's don't go to parties Zabini. Especially not this one" Malfoy says, interrupting my thoughts

Dickhead, scratch my last thought. He isn't handsome, he looks like a toad.
I shoot Malfoy a glare, not breaking eye contact with him as i speak
"You know what Zabini, a party sounds amazing. Count me in."

**********************

"What the holy flying hippogriff was I thinking!?" I scream, tearing through my wardrobe as Sarah shifted through my shoes.

"Just magic up a pretty little dress and lets gooooo" she moans throwing me a pair of silver heels.

"I cant believe I would even say i would go?! I am fucking mental, psycho, a fucking nutcase!" I shriek, throwing my hands in the air sitting on the bed.

Sarah stands and groans, handing me the heels up off the floor and grabbing a green tank top that lay crumbled on the floor,
"Just magic this into a dress, put your makeup on, do your hair. And lets move! Ophelia don't you feel it? THIS IS THE YEAR. And, plus...Lucas is apparently coming..."

Lucas. Overly nice boyfriend, not very nice summer, followed by a breakup on my decision. And a whole load of heartache on his heart.

"Have you spoken to him? Is he okay? Does he hate me?" I word vomit everything out before I can stop myself, Sarah widening her eyes in shock.
"I mean..." She began, "he's sad Ophelia, and he misses you of course...But no, he doesn't hate you, he just needs...space, thats all. And then you can be friends again!"

I nod, looking down at the floor. "Yeah, i guess you're right. OKAY. Fine, let's do this."
And with that I wave my wand hoping for the best.

**************************

I stand at the common room door. I'm wearing a tight fitting green dress, a slit up the side showing off my legs and the silver heels Sarah chose. The top sat in a love heart neck line, showing off my cleavage and my collar bones.

I looked hot.

Taking a deep breath, I pushed open the door allowing the music and smell of intoxicated, dancing teens wash over me.
I walk forward, people glancing me up and down.

Jeez, this is going to be a journey.
I take a bottle of half drank firewhiskey from an abandoned table, wiping the rim and then taking a swig, the alcohol burning my throat as I cough.

"CLARK!! The one and only! You came!" Zabini swayed towards me, his suit slightly ruffled from an evening of drinking and dancing.

"Hey Zabini, yeah I came. Have you seen Sarah? She went ahead before I came down."
Zabini beckons me with his finger, slinging his arm around me as i walked forward.
"I do indeed know where she may be at this particular time. And call me Blaise Clark, I'm not your father...although i can be your daddy"
I elbow him hard in the ribs, emitting a laugh from him and a snort from me
"Okay you horny asshole, you can call me Ophelia. But if you ever ask to call me daddy ever again, I will castrate you."
I say, taking another swig of the firewhiskey.