The keys to the gulag

[O Children- Nick Cave & The bad seeds]

*Draco*

The door to the bathroom slammed shut as Ophelia stormed out, her rage radiating off her.

I didn't follow her. I stood and waiting, my mind wiped blank with pain at her words.

"I don't want to be the next person dead at your feet"  

I didn't blame her, she was right. Anyone that comes near me either ends up dead or with the death mark.

I breath in, feeling my head spinning. I let a growl erupt from my throat, spinning and kicking the porcelain sink behind me it shattering and slumping to the floor with a crack as the spray of water from the tap launched out of it, drenching my shirt and the floor, puddles forming around the bathroom.

I turned and hurled my fist at the mirror, watching it crack along with the skin of my knuckles, blood seeping down and mixing with the water droplets.

The water sprays everywhere, sounding like a snake as a crack erupts from the back of the bathroom, Fae walking into my eyesight.

"Oh come on now little Lucius, cheer up. You missed all the action my love" She saunters, her smile clear in her words. Fucking bitch.

"Not now Fae, piss off. " I grunt, wiping my bloodied knuckles on my white shirt, no doubt staining it forever.

"I wish I could, piss off, as you would say dear old Draco. But HE sent me, he wants you. And as much as I would rather not be your little Hermes delivering all your messages and shit, the Dark lord wants whoever he wants, and he requested a personal meeting with yourself."

My mouth runs dry and my chest heaves. My third meeting in a month, today he might actually kill me.

I nod slowly, kicking pieces of porcelain away from me as I reach for Fae's hand.

"lets hope he isnt as assault happy as he was last time hm?" She sighs, grabbing my hand.

And then we were being sucked through a tube by the base of my neck, the pressure pressing my eyes forward and then our feet were landing on solid ground. My stomach lurching at the small house in front of us.

Ophelia's house.

"Why are we here" I gasp, forgetting for a second that nobody knew about me and Ophelia.

"I told Voldemort about it, the house of the person who sold my father out, who caused some of his men to be killed. I felt it fitting that he takes solace in the house while the daughter breathes her final breathes in Hogwarts."

I feel sick, walking up behind fae into the house, the hallway black and charred, like someone had burned it intentionally while making sure that the images on the wall were specifically targeted, the faces of all of them scratched out or crossed out.

A target wall.

"He's in the room upstairs on the left, used to be all pink and shit but Bellatrix soon changed it, and I trashed all the stuff that was in it."

I gulp again, stepping up the stairs one at a time, inhaling and exhaling slowly trying to regain my composure before I faced good old snake boy.

The door to the room had been blown open shards of it left littered down the hallway, the air suddenly thinner and stale.

I walk forward and enter, the black of the room drowning out the once happy song and dancing I did with Ophelia.