I feel peaceful, allowing my eyes to stay on Draco as my arms and legs do a synchronised piece, my eyes not leaving his as he watched me eyes trained on my body and movements watching me glide around the room like I was flying.

He doesn't change his sitting position, wringing his hands occasionally as I did fancier tricks, bringing my leg over my shoulder from behind or lying on the ground into the splits.

The music comes to a slow close as I bow and settle, my breathing raised and my cheeks red.

Draco sits silent, his eyes sparkling before he jumps and engulfs me in a crushing kiss, his hands gripping my waist as me dissolves himself into me.

"You are fucking stunning Ophelia. A angel. A fucking swan!"

I giggle, a blush rising over my chest and cheeks as he holds my cheeks with his, relaxing his forehead against my own.

"I haven't danced in a long time, not like that. Not since you caught me." I admit, wrapping my arms around his neck, feeling his breathing alter as if he had just danced with me.

"I wont let you stop. I will tell you to dance every day. And then after it I will fuck you until you're breathless." He groans, pulling my up around his waist and kissing me. His need pressing against my heat as he placed me on the table, his hands fast and calculated, removing my top and unbuttoning his shirt.

Hands roaming and I attack his belt, teeth clashing and tongues swirling and dancing, his hands wrapped in my hair in a pressure of lust and want. An adrenaline rush of sudden exhilaration. Like we both stood at the edge of a cliff ready to jump into the water, the seconds of waiting dragging out the known butterflies we would feel as our feet left the ground.

"I want to treasure you forever Ophelia. Never let it all go" He moans, pulling his trousers and boxers down, placing a finger in my heat as he pumps. My body leaning back against the hard table as he pumps in a rhythm, my moans echoing around the hall.

He doesn't do this for long, leaning forward over me placing gentle kisses on my lips as he lines himself up with my entrance and eases in, both of us moaning and gripping onto each other.

There was no urgency. No need to jump of the cliff just yet. His strides slow and detailed, our breathing heavy and mingled into one. Our bodies one as we made love. Love.

Making a memory, gentle and filled with admiration. No need to rush it, only wanting to feel each other. The room of requirements being our little secret. Our small time of haven.

I glanced over at Draco, his brow knitted in a frown as he poured over a book, his hands large against the front over, flipping each page after about three minutes, breathing in a sigh as he then delved into the next page unaware that I was watching him.

His muscles were taunt, one hand over the arm of the couch, moving the book to sit on his lap as he stretched his neck out. His blonde hair catching the light, the blonde tipping almost into being white, like the white spots I seen when he helped me climb my climax and tumble down into his arms, shuddering and moaning as he traced my chest with his mouth, his release coming seconds after my own.

"Don't stop Draco. Keep going" I moan out, bouncing on him faster, straddling him as he kept his arms wrapped around me, his tongue dancing around my nipple as he gripped my waist with his hand, keeping me locked down as I rode him.

"Keep going like that baby, keep moving- god Ophelia like that" He groaned, his breathing hitching in my ear making me shiver in anticipation. He was also close.