♡ 1 ♡

excuse me if this is bad- i ain't good with intros-

—————————

people oftentimes say that opposites don't work well together while others say that opposites do indeed balance each other and attract each other much like magnets. the way the different aspects of people can balance both people in the acquaintanceship or relationship which can be great.

yoongi was the type to believe that opposites don't balance nor do they attract each other while hoseok on the other hand loved the resemblance of yin and yang with others personalities. yoongi was a negative, lonely kid who would rather keep to himself and have very little friends rather then have a wide variety of friends though he somehow always caught people's attention with his beautiful looks while hoseok liked talking to everyone and was always radiating positive energy. everyone who knew hoseok would relate to him as the sun.

it was the beginning of both hoseoks and yoongis seventh grade year. hoseok had just moved to seoul while yoongi had moved there when he was in elementary school. on the first day of school, that was when the two opposites had met. looking at yoongi in first glance, hoseok could see that he had a lot to say but never said anything, that yoongi was also really good looking even at that young of age while for yoongis first glance at hoseok was a lot less nice. from what yoongi could tell of the boy who decided to sit right next to him out of all the chairs in the classroom that he was one who would try becoming friends with everyone without even trying. that he was rowdy and full of joy with no care in the world which yoongi despised. great i'm sat next to a guy who could have the worst shit to happen to him and he would still have that god damn smile on his face. yoongi thought and glared at the boy. while most of the time yoongis glare would scare people away from him, hoseok just smiled at him.

soon the teacher walked in, saying the usual boring lecture of the new school year which bored all the kids. noticing how bored the kids were, she decided to make things a bit more interesting.

"okay well since you all seem to be bored out of your minds, how about we have you guys get to know each other. with the person sitting next to you at your table, tell them your name, something you're passionate about and your dream career" some students groaned while others immediately sat up and smiled. yoongi being the first type of student while hoseok was the latter. (i'm definitely the type to internally groan since i'm a major introvert 😓)

hoseok turned a little in his chair so he could face yoongi, giving him a bright smile while yoongi gave him more of a disgusted look. after a few minutes of silence, hoseok figured that yoongi didn't want to go first so he decided to speak up first.

"hi! my name is jung hoseok! mm i'm very passionate about my dancing soo my dream career for the future is to be a choreographer or dance teacher!" hoseok smiled afterwards while yoongi just kept staring at him with no sign of interest. as yoongi kept staring at him, he began to pout. "yah! are you gonna say your name?" hoseok whined out.

snapping out of his little daydream, yoongi spoke up. "well uh nice to meet you i guess.. my name is min yoongi. i'm passionate about music and rapping which makes me want for my dream career to be a producer or artist for some company." hoseok looked at yoongi and started smiling again. "that's so cool! ahh do you think i could read some lyrics whenever you write them out?" hoseok asked as he tilted his head and gave a small pout to yoongi.

though yoongi could've told anyone that the look hoseok was giving him wasnt cute but in reality he knew it was cute. fuck- what the hell is he doing to me? why am i thinking and acting this way? yoongi thought as he felt his cheeks start to feel heat, making it obvious that he was blushing. "u-uh maybe.. depends i guess if we are friends or not." yoongi tried to sound cold but after his stutter he knew it wasn't like his usual self. hoseok giggled at the older state. "hmm well i'll make it my mission to become friends with you then!"

after those words that came out of hoseoks mouth, the universe decided to make them come true. both boys somehow always ended up being partnered up together for class projects which ended up in forcing them into a friendship where sooner or later would develop into something more then a friendship but that story was for later to tell.

✿——————————✿

yolo- idk if this is a good first chapter all i knew is that i'm hella sleep deprived- i have school tomorrow too- oh wail. anyways i hope you enjoyed this first chapter and will give this book a chance! i would say have a wonderful tuesday but remembered i'm posting this entire ff after i'm done writing it and idk when that'll be so welp can't say that- anyways PEACE OUT BITCHES MWUAH ILYA!!!

this was the referenced outfit i was explaining that hobi is wearing btw ⊙ω⊙