"Did they leave yet?" I asked, crossing my fingers she didn't leaves yet.

"No the girl insist on waiting for you" this came as a shock to me. I guess she's not letting it repeat again.

I quickly walk ahead of my family, when walking down the hall I noticed Hayden standing by the corner still dress in his suit.

"Hayden why are you her-" Blake was cut off by Roman.

"I called him to come pick me up so when I got the text he droved me here. And Don't worry I made sure to assign extra men at home" Roman explain, Blake seemed to relax a little while I'm over here confused.

Judging by Hayden's body language Roman didn't call him for transportation.

Looking back at earlier when Roman kept looking back.

My guess is that he saw Hayden. Strange lie

Anyways ignoring that I quickly Slipped away from my family as they talk. Of course Grandma kept her eyes on me as I walk away.

Pushing the hospital door opened at first I didn't really see anyone at front. It wasn't until I heard my name being called. Turning my head to the side I noticed Clarisa leaning by the wall.

"You stayed?" She nodded her head, a smile made its way on my face.

"I couldn't leave with out saying goodbye" She said, walking closer to me.

"Plus I'm going home tomorrow so I had to come and tell you goodbye"Clarisa says looking down.

"We can always text each othe-" Clarisa cut me off with a hug.

"I'll miss you too" I hug her back really tight.

"Maybe we can have a-" I had a feeling where this we going so I cut her off.

"Clarisa I don't like you like that" Clarisa watched me a little serious for a second before letting out a laugh.

I don't know what's funny.

"I was about to say a sleepover but I mean if you want-"she chuckle raising her eye brows playfully.

Oh my gosh!

"Did I just embarrass my self?" I quietly asked, I could feel the heat in my cheeks just burning.

"Technically you did" She said letting out a chuckle.

"Stop laughing at me" I playful said not trying to be mean, even do I just embarrassed my self.

"okay I'll stop" she smiled.

"Good now let's just forget that even happened" I quietly said.

"I will" she smiled. She won't

"Clarisa we have to go!" Clarisa sister yells walking over to us. When her eyes met mines she looked down not wanting to meet my eyes again.

"I'm sorry for kidnapping you" She blurts out, her sisters eyes went wide.

"Wait you kidnapped Hope?!" Clarisa asked her sister who just keep looking at ground.

"Can we talk about it later" her sister says before turning to me.

"Again I'm sorry"

"Its okay don't worry about it" I said, before Clarisa left we hug one last time. She told me to tell Amiya goodbye but I couldn't find her anywhere so I asked grandma. Apparently she went home with her parents.

Anyways after checking out we drove home, I end up driving home with grandma and grandpa. I sat in-between Gabriel and Alex while Carter sat at back of the van with Vladen.