Sage

Chapter 45

This chapter is connected to Chapter 32 Just letting you know just in case your confuse.

~Enjoy

Sage POV

"Dammit" I shouted in frustration as I throw the paper across the room. A knock from the door made me shift my attention from the pile of papers to the door.

"Come in" I shouted to who ever was on the other side of the door.

Well there goes my morning.

My sister came walking in with a smirk on her face.

"Why are you here Arabella" I asked bluntly. All she did was roll her eyes, taking a seat in the chair that was in front of my desk.

She acts as if she owns the place.

"Can't I come see my brother" she annoyingly asked.

"You act as if were teenagers" I added.

When we were younger Bella would always come to visit me which wasn't really annoying since we were kids, but now its different.

"Why are you here anyways aren't you supposed to be out on some girls trip" when I asked that a smiled made its way onto her face.

"I told them I have something important to do" she answered smirking. I know Bella when she says she has something important to do its either she's starting trouble or doing some type of evil stuff.

I scoffed at her. She's a fool to think I would believe her.

"What ever you say dear sister" I said shifting my attention back to the bill papers in front of me.

Why didn't dad just have one child instead of two cause it would have made my life a lot much better.

"We will be having guess tonight so please dress properly" she announce getting up from her seat smirking. I knew that smirk. It was the smirk she does every time she did something evil.

"Arabella what did you do?" I asked folding my hand. She just laugh and said "Nothing that concerns you dear brother"

Before she reach the door I shouted these words after her.

"Don't do anything stupid or you will regret it"

What am I going to do with her....

Bella POV

Walking out of my brothers office with his words still in my mind. Its not like I care.

Walking to my office I called one of my workers to fix Hope a room for when she arrives.

I continue to smirk as I pushed the door of my office open.

I walked to my seat not before closing the door.

Sitting down in my chair I took out my phone, placing it on the corner side of the table not before sending a text to one of my men to be on the look out for Angie.

She better do this right or I'll have my men do worst than starve her sister.

The sound of my phone vibrating against the desk snapped me out of my thoughts.

Picking up my phone, I pressed the green button.

"Did you get her?" I asked running out of patience.

"Yes I got her" she said.

"Good now when you get here bring her to me" I told her.

"No a deal is a deal" she shouted over the phone. I let out a laugh. She thinks she can boss me.

"Watch your self. Remember I'm the one in charge here" I remind her.

Usually she would talk back to me so it came to a surprise when she didn't.

"We'll be there in a minute" she finally spoke up.

"Good" was all I said before hanging up the phone.

Getting up from my seat I grab a bottle of champagne and pour some into a glass.

"You hear that Reno, I guess I will have that happy ending after all" I smirk drinking down the entire glass of champagne.

My plan was finally coming together and theirs no one that can stop me.....

~688~

Another update

Feel free to let me know if I have any mistakes or errors.

Finished~ Nov/15/20 2:05pm

Edited~Nov/15/20 2:54pm

Vote&Comment

°H.O.P.E°

'I hope you enjoyed it'