e l e v e n

I arrived at the hospital without a minute to spare and once I had made my way to the reception the doctor was ready.

I went into the room hands shaking with nerves but I was ready to put my mind at ease.

we sat down as he pulled out the medical records

'are you ready to find out then mrs potter?'

'I think so' I sighed not trusting my voice to speak for much longer,

when he told me I wasnt expecting that.

or was I...

~~~~~~~~~

i had to go and see him.

as soon as i arrived at Draco's i felt like i couldn't breathe.

i knocked on the door, though it felt like my heart would beat out of my chest.

he opened the door, immediately his eyes went to the piece of paper i'm holding.

he leads me upstairs towards his apartment, once I get threw the door I turn around to face him, not quite meeting his eyes.

'do you know' he asks me warely

I mumble a response, which causes him to lead me over to the sofa. I sit down while he walkes towards the kitchen to make some tea, I guess. A few minutes later he comes to sit beside me bringing a tray with two cups of tea on it with him.

'can you tell me?'

unable to get the words I take the test results out of the envelope, I had opened it at the doctors office so I knew what to do. I pass them over to him and see the range of emotions display across his face as he reads the results.

oh...' I vaguely remember hearing him say while I see him put them down before my vision is clouded with unshed tears.

I feel him take me into his arms, wrapping them around my torso and resting his chin on top of my head while I break down.

I break down in his arms, I can't help it, all the stress of the past few weeks is finally catching up with me. I've been so focused on these results I haven't given myself chance to feel anything.

so I finally break.

Once I've calmed down the tea is cold, Draco obviously in shock mumbles something about making some more and heds off to the kitchen again.

'so where are we going to go from here?' he asks unsure if he can talk or not

'well were having a baby together so we need to talk about what you want to do' I reply

'I still think you should tell Cedric, he deserves to know'

Cedric.

I forgot about him.

'I will. I'll tell him when he gets home from work tonight' I say more to myself than to him.

'just know you're always welcome here, you both, if you need a place to stay at least come here or give me a call an I'll pick you up no matter where you are.'

'thank you'

I stay at Draco's most of the day and we discuss plans and what's going to happen, he suprises me. I totally thought he was just going to leave but instead he stay's true to his word, he's taking responsibility.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I only leave when its 6 pm and i know he would be home any minute. As soon as I've sat down and change into comfier clothes he arrives home.

Almost like it was planned.

It wasn't

Once I've greated him I can't take this any longer, I lead him over to the living room, the test results firmly held next to my side.Once we've sat I turn to face him, giving him the first sight of the white envelope before saying.

' ced, we have to talk'...