f o u r t e e n

I had driven over to Draco's, I don't know why but before I knew it I had arrived there.

I was a mess. My eyes were red, raw and swollen.

Draco opened the door and took one look at me before he led me up towards his apartment.

Once we had got inside I turned towards Draco and whispered "I told him and he told me to leave" between sobs before I broke down in his arms, I can't really remember what happened next but I can recall he took me into his room and gave me one of his shirts before going into his bathroom, giving me privacy so I could get changed.

when he returned he led me into his bed and wrapped the duvet around me as the t-shirt was only made from a thin material and only came down to my knees.

I was slowly loosing conscience from the exhaustion of crying but before I slipped into a deep sleep I heard him whisper 'get some sleep you need it, I'll look after you I promise.' then he walked away to go and sleep on the sofa while I slept on his bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hailey's pov

I woke up to a light nudge on my shoulder, once I had rolled onto my side I saw that it was Draco. It took me a second to recall what happened last night however my train of thoughts were interrupted 'I brought you some tea and thought we could go for breakfast before we go to look around some house and apartment since the baby can't grow up here'. He placed the cup of tea into my hands and started to walk towards the door before stopping and turning around, 'oh and, drink your tea and get ready since it's already 10.' With that he left me alone in his room with a cup of tea and an overthinking mind.

My stomach had started to show but not enough that I was restricted from wearing my current clothes, before I left I had managed to grab a few things including: some basic toiletries, a few changes of clothes, a phone charger and my vitamins I have to take daily (unsure of how long I would be away). After I had drank my tea I went into the bathroom to get ready, leaving my long auburn hair rest on my back in its natural waves and got changed into a pair of leggings with an oversized sweater and my vans trainers. When I left the room about 10 minutes later I saw Draco up and ready in a black suit on his phone, an empty cup of coffee lay infront of him.

'Ready?'

I nod my head and take his offered hand as he walks me down the stairs ready to catch me if I fall.

'I thought we could go to the Harvester as it's on the way to the houses I want to show you', he tells me as he open's the door for me so I can get in the car. Maybe he can be a gentleman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we've ate we go to the first house, I liked it but Draco and I agreed that it just wasn't our style, the second house we saw would need to much renovating, the third was the same so we decided it would be better if we just went to look at the apartments.

We were shown the building first seen as all the apartments Draco looked at were in the same place. I found out there was a gym, spa, sauna and a pool included if you lived here. I could already tell that it would be too expensive and I couldn't afford any of these even with Draco's help, since he would live here as well.

The realter showed us up to the apartment (it was on the top floor; luckily there was a lift) we were then let inside.

We instantly fell in love.

It had 3 bedrooms, enough for us and the baby, and 2 bathrooms including an on suite joined to the master bedroom. The kitchen was connected to the living room with full length windows that replaced the walls, giving the place a lot of natural light. There was a balcony that was only accessible from the master bedroom but it could be seen slightly from the living room, though it was mainly blocked by the large flat screen tv hung on the wall.