Menori?

*ATTENTION*

Lunar,Yuiko,Utami,Menori,Ichigo,Hikaru- Bold

Shiriuko,Catomi,Zenubasa,Yuime,Chris,Haruki- Underlined

^--------------------------------------------------------*-----------------------------------------------------------^

😈DarkEarl: Menori, you on?

🌻SunflowerBoy: Yes, you want something Lu-chano?

😈DarkEarl: I just remembered something.

LightningHorror: What was it & how does it involve Menori?

💝UmiChiChi: Yeah, Lunar said something yesterday and now I'm curious.

👸HummingbirdPrincess: I see, so what is it Lunar?

😈DarkEarl: Well, the first thing is that you remember that he said his birthday was Feburaray 14/Valentines Day?

🌻SunflowerBoy: Um...

OuranForever: What about it?

😈DarkEarl: Don't any of you find it odd that 1. he himself forgets his age and gets confused about his birthday sometimes 2. We are asked by his mom to buy gifts for him on December 6 and or 14 for his birthday and not christmas?

🌻SunflowerBoy:....

LightningHorror: My treasure, as much as I hate to admit, Lunar has a point.

🏀BBChampion: That is wierd.

👼AngelicSaint: I know Menori probably has a good reason why.

🌻SunflowerBoy: I..hate this. Why are we talking about this? I don't like it. I don't want to talk about this.

LightningHorror: Menori it's okay, calm down and breathe. We're just curious. If you want, you can come over and tell me.

🌻SunflowerBoy: Basa-chano...Idk..please lets just forget about it.

🐰KyosBunny: Menori..1. We are your friends, so whatever you say won't impact our friendship. 2. I do believe that Zenubasa should at least know why, especially cuz he's your boyfriend and all.

🌻SunflowerBoy:..No.

LightningHorror: ....You know what, lets just move on. I... want to see Chris.

🕺DancingBullet: Wait what?

🌻SunflowerBoy: No Basa-chano, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm really sorry!

😈DarkEarl: Menori, you know me, I'll add either your sister or mom in order to find out. I don't like secrets, you know that. So just tell us.

🍰ShirisBaker: DUDE!

💣LullabyKnight:...wow. That's..damn.

✨OuranForever: Douchey Dick (AKA bitchy asshole, little bastard)