A Day with Phantomhive

❣A short chapter (out of ideas)❣

🧸QTeddy: Big Brother, Happy birthday!

😈DarkEarl:.....It was a month ago.

🧸QTeddy: I'm sorry, but I've been busy and I wanted to wait till you got my present yesterday.

🐾2ndVincent: It was expensive for just 1 simple thing.

😈DarkEarl: How in the hell am I just getting a present? Even Zenubasa got me a present on my actual birthday, and it cost almost a billion dollars.

🐾2ndVincent: Welp....nvm.

😈DarkEarl: ^And what's up with your username? Your name is just Victor...?

🐾2ndVincent: It looked nice.

😈DarkEarl: I swear, if my friends met you then they'll apologize and stop calling me a bitch.😑

🧸QTeddy: He has no soul, you are a bitch.

*🐾2ndVincent has changed his username to ✌ictoriousDays*

😈DarkEarl: I didn't know that you could do that. I'll change mine too.

*😈DarkEarl has changed his username to 🕸EarlStrings*

*🧸QTeddy has changed her username to 🏵LuPSis*

🕸EarlStrings: Aww, Rin that's a sweet username!😊

🏵LuPSis: Yeah, I'm with Menori and he said that he has already changed his username to SapSun🌻. And he said that QTeddy has been taken by Haruki.

🕸EarlStrings: Well, that's smart.

✌ictoriousDays: Yes, very. Menori is an interesting character. I mean, he claims to be a mute yet talks whenever he gets pissed...that's just shyness to me.

🕸EarlStrings: It's not easy to piss him off...let's not say anything offensive about him.

🏵LuPSis: Yeah, he saw the text and stopped texting completely.

🌙CrownPhases: Hey my sweet children, how are you doing today?❤

🕸EarlStrings: I'm doing great mom.

✌ictoriousDays: Mother, Leray Sarciriyay, I'm fine.

🏵LuPSis: I'm really good too mommy.

🌙CrownPhases: Glad to hear. You're father is too busy to join us but no worries.

🕸EarlStrings: Hey, for your next business trip, can I come with you guys?

🏵LuPSis: Me too!

🌙CrownPhases: I'm pretty sure your father would like to go with me only but I'm sure that your aunt Miyosomay would want one of you to join her.

✌ictoriousDays: Yeah that makes perfect sense, Dad would only like to either have you or Lunar when it comes to business trips.

🕸EarlStrings: You don't sound jealous or annoyed at all....😑

🏵LuPSis: I'm relaxing here at the beach with friends so no negative vibes please.

🕸EarlStrings:!? You're out in public like that!?

🏵LuPSis: Well yeah, it's a beach.

✌ictoriousDays: Hope nothing bad happens, there are creeps in the world.

🕸EarlStrings: My point exactly!

🌙CrownPhases: It is dangerous to dress like that and not being cautious.

🏵LuPSis: I am being cautious.

✌ictoriousDays: Rin is not stupid and reckless.

🕸EarlStrings: I'm just playing the role of being your big brother.

🌙CrownPhases: As your mother I don't want anything happen to you, I love you children so I must protect & provide guidance how ever that I can.

🏵LuPSis: I understand.

🕸EarlStrings: Thank you, now cover up.

🏵LuPSis: Not happening.

✌ictoriousDays: Big brother, I know that you care, but don't be too protective.

🕸EarlStrings: You're right...

🌙CrownPhases: How's Mayu doing?

🕸EarlStrings: She's fine.

🏵LuPSis: Is she really tho?

✌ictoriousDays: You're quite a handful.

🕸EarlStrings: I expect this from my 'friends', but not my family.

🌙CrownPhases: Sweetie we can't deny your flaws.

🏵LuPSis: Which is a lot.

✌ictoriousDays: Yup & pretty over the top.

🕸EarlStrings: She's getting ready rn, we're going on a date later.

🏵LuPSis: Nice.

✌ictoriousDays: Good to know.

🌙CrownPhases: As long as you're both well.

🕸EarlStrings: Very much so, I'm a good fiance!