Family Is...

🌻SunflowerBoy: Great, my Basa-chano nor any of my friends are here.....

🍭CandyGirl: So..you want that abusive narcissistic asshole here instead of your family?

🧩MommyDearest: Ranaki, don't start it.

*⚡LightningHorror has entered the group💬*

🌻SunflowerBoy: Hi baby! Ignore the bitch for a sister I'm unfortunately related to.

🧩MommyDearest: Good day to you Zenubasa.

⚡LightningHorror: Hello. Oh did my precious angel miss me?

🌻SunflowerBoy: Yes! I want you to get home so we can fill out the papers. And we also have to go see the venue, the church called and said that everything is prepared so all that's left is the invitations.

⚡LightningHorror: Ok, ok, I'll be home in about 20 minutes or more. Traffic is being a pain.

🍭CandyGirl: So is your existence but I'm pretty much forced against my will to be ok with you.

⚡LightningHorror: Likewise trash.🤡

🌻SunflowerBoy:....Can you or someone come here now please???

🧩MommyDearest: What's wrong Kuroja?

⚡LightningHorror: Kuro darling? Is everything alright?

🍭CandyGirl: Big brother?😰

*🌌GoodnightRiver has entered the group💬*

🧩MommyDearest: Zoramu what do you want?

🌌GoodnightRiver: I've been contacted by Rakoji and he told me that right after Menori's text he tried to call but it didn't go through.

⚡LightnightHorror: WHY ARE THESE DUMBASSES ON THE DAMN ROAD, I'M TRYING TO GET HOME TO MY FIANCE HE'S IN TROUBLE YOU DAMN FUCKTARDS!!!

🍭CandyGirl: Hey the so called reliable future hubby....your house is empty.

⚡LightningHorror:....Fuck it, I'm speeding home and I swear to god someone will die if there's a bruise, a cut, or a damn tear on his face. Fuck a ticket, fuck a court, and fuck police, fuck every single bastard who even dares to get in my way.

🧩MommyDearest: Don't worry everyone, he's fine. He won't talk to me about anything but he's completely fine.

🌌GoodnightRiver: So he's with you?

🧩MommyDearest: Heard a knock on my door and there he was.

⚡LightningHorror: Kuroja! Babe! Are you okay my sweet sunflower!?

🌻SunflowerBoy: I'm fine.

🍭CandyGirl: Good decision big bro, I know he can be annoying and bothersome.

🌻SunflowerBoy: I'm not gonna say a word on that.