𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 - 𝕆𝕜𝕝𝕒𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕒, 𝕎𝕪𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘

Wyoming gently wiped a saddle, caring for the leather tool as if it were living. Saddles were important, after all! She would need to care for the precious thing frequently. Strands of her hair, which was tied into a messy braid, fell onto her face as she looked down at her current priority. She set down her rag and stood up to go find the oil meant for her saddles just as Oklahoma entered the barn. Wyoming nearly jumped out of her skin when the other state came in. "Oklahoma! Hey!" she nervously greeted the other state, who gave Wyoming an apologetic look. "Sorry, did I scare you?" Oklahoma asked, her features taking on a gentle expression. Wyoming shook her head. "No, no. I was just surprised! I wasn't expecting a visitor-" Wyoming gave a nervous laugh. "Oh, sorry. It's just that yesterday you gave me permission to come see your horses...?" Oklahoma was a little confused, and now Wyoming was too. "Huh? I don't really remember that..." Wyoming murmured. Oklahoma blinked a few times, betraying how dumbfounded she was by this response with her expression. "Y-YOU CAN STILL VISIT IF YOU NEED, don't get me wrong! I-I just don't um... I just don't uh, remember that conversation happening..." Wyoming stammered, obviously not wishing to let her friend down in any way. Oklahoma nodded a little. "Well, I'm sorry about the mix-up. But I could have sworn you sent an invite out. It's your birthday, right?" Oklahoma asked. "U-Um... No? It's June right now, not July.." Wyoming muttered.

Oklahoma gasped. "Oh, crap! Did I show up during the wrong month? My bad, I'm so clumsy-" she rambled, embarrassed. Wyoming giggled. "It's fine, I would rather have you here than not." She responded, causing Oklahoma to smile. "I'm lonely here, anyways.. It's good to have a friend." Wyoming added. Oklahoma laughed at her friend's corny comment. "Well! You owe me a tour, since I've driven all the way out here for ya." Wyoming copied Oklahoma's accent. "YeS mA'aM~" she responded, through laughter. "Alright, alright girlie-" Oklahoma nudged Wyoming. The two made their way down the rows of stalls, chatting away about various breeds of horses.