Cat's New Boyfriend

(your outfit not mine)

Y/n pov
I was hanging out with Cat talking about random stuff. I love Cat I really do but she makes no since sometimes.

When Cat ran down the stairs and jumped into some boys arms.

"Daniel"!, "Hey babe", the started kissing and I just looked away disgusted. I saw Tori looked shocked, Beck and Jade tried not to laugh, and I just looked confused.

"I'm confused is anyone else confused?" I said and Cat responded, "This is the guy I've been telling you about. My boyfriend". Tori looked up and said oh I just looked down. "Daniel these are my friends, Beck, Jade, Y/n and that's Tori". "Yeah, we we've met", Cat gasped and said "really you know Daniel", Jade said "Oh she knows Daniel".

(Cue theme song, sorry I had to)

"Soooo" said Tori
"Soooo" said Danny
"Soooo" said Jade with a smile on her face.

"Soooo this is awkward, What's happening?" I said. "yeah how come everyone's being all weird", "I'll tell her" said Jade. "No you won't" said me and Beck at the same time because I already figured it out.

Tori told her about her history with Danny and said that they used to date.
"Hey why don't we walk over to some other location" said Beck to Jade but she didn't move and I was starting to get bored. "Ok wait.. so you and Tori were like".. Tori and Danny pointed to each other and said "girlfriend, boyfriend".

They told Cat not to be weird about it, and that it was ok with them dating.
"I'm bored so I'm gonna leave now see you guys" everyone said bye and I walked towards my locker, man that was weird.

~Time skip to lunch~
I was eating lunch sitting next to Beck and Cat.
"Hey can you pass me the salt" asked Tori to Jade. "Why should I"?, "Because my French fries aren't salty enough", Jade finally passed her the salt. "Sorry to put you to that trouble"

Then Danny came and covered Cat's eyes, and I groaned, this guys is bad news.

"Guess who"?, "Um is it Beck"? Asked Cat and I just shook my head. "I'm sitting one person over from you" he said. "Oh hi Beck" she said and started feeling his face. "She's feeling my face" he pulled away when his finger went into his mouth.

She guessed it was Daniel, the kissed and told her that he had a half day so he would come visit her lunch. When he sat down he pushed my closer to Beck. On the inside I was like "Don't freak out"!!

"Well this is so nice, Daniel gets to have lunch with his new girlfriend and his used girlfriend" I laughed and gave Jade a high five. "Good one Jade".

"You know, you can try to make this awkward, but it's not gonna work, because unlike you, everyone at this table is mature, and I dumped him so ha"!

"So did you invite him to the kick back"? Asked Jade. "What's a kickback?" me and Danny asked.
Cat explained what a kick back was and I agreed to come since I had nothing to do this weekend anyway.

"Oooh guess what me and Y/n made yesterday", "what did you girls make?", he asked. "I didn't make anything I just tasted the batter", "Brownies"!!

~Time skip to the Kick back~

I was drinking my juice and dancing enjoying my first kick back

I was drinking my juice and dancing enjoying my first kick back. Jade taunted Tori after seeing Daniel spin her. "Hey Y/n,Jade come feel Andre's foot", "why would we wanna feel.. alright". We heard a scream and we saw Danny and Cat covered in cheese. I helped Cat to the bathroom to clean the cheese out of her ear.

"I'm sorry Cat I'm sure Tori didn't mean to do that", "maybe your right Y/n", "I always am" I gave her a hug, grabbed out stuff and walked out. We saw Tori making out with Daniel. Cat squealed and I grabbed her hand running away from them I can't believe Tori did that, I knew he was bad news.

~Time skip to the next day at school~

(Your outfit not mine)

Cat spied on Tori, when she finally dragged her into the Janitors closet. Meanwhile I was in the hospital because of the stupid Pooja fish.

"Trina, when I feel better I'm going to kill you", "Me too" said Jade. "No you won't" said Beck trying to discourage us. We all felt awful and we saw Cat and Tori walk in.

"Woah" said Cat shocked, "what happened?", "ask your sister", Said Andre

Trina told them what happened and everyone started to feel out feet.

I swear I'm gonna kill Trina

I'm working on two stories right now so I'll update the other chapter tomorrow