Pilot

Your pov
I was sitting on the couch writing song lyrics when my cousin Andre came up to me.

"Please come to hollywood arts y/n you know you can sing, write songs, and play any instrument, and I think you'll have fun there" he said begging me.

"I understand that Andre but I'm not interested" I responded and put the notebook down. "Well just come to the big showcase, please I think you'll like it" He kept begging me then I finally had enough of it! "Fine I'll come If you stop begging" he hugged me and I just laughed.

Time skip to the big showcase
I was backstage when I saw two adults and a girl go over to Trina. They said she couldn't perform because of her tongue.
"Hey Tori you could perform in Trina's place" said Andre and Tori kept refusing.
"Y/n how about you sing together with Tori" Andre turned to me and said. "Oh no I don't sing" he grabbed me and Tori and eventually got us backstage to change into something else.

 "Oh no I don't sing" he grabbed me and Tori and eventually got us backstage to change into something else

(Your outfit it's not mine)Andre eventually pushed us on stage, me and Tori looked at each other and started to singBold-YouItalics-ToriUnderlined bold-both of youAndre starts playing a soft melody

Andre eventually pushed us on stage, me and Tori looked at each other and started to sing
Bold-You
Italics-Tori
Underlined bold-both of you
Andre starts playing a soft melody

Here I am, once again. Feelin' lost but now and then
I breathe it in to let it go

We tell Andre to speed it up and we start singing again

And you don't know where you are now or what it will come to
If only somebody to could hear

~Time skip to after the song~

Everyone congratulated us when the principal came up to us

"Excuse me, who are you guys" he asked. "Well I'm Tori Vega Trina's little sister, and she's Y/n Andre's cousin" Tori pointed to me and I waved. "Do you go here"? He asked and we shook our heads. "Do you want to"? We told him no and everyone tried to convince us that we were great when Andre opened the curtains.

"Hey! He grabbed our arms and brought us closer to the edge "these girls don't think they're good enough to go to school here, what do you people think?" We heard everyone yelling things like go here your great, and me and Tori finally decided.
"Okay!" We both have Andre a hug excited for our first day at hollywood arts.

~The next day~

(Your outfit, again not mine and ignore the glasses, phone and backpack)

I was walking with Andre and he was showing me his locker when we saw Tori walk up to a girl with red hair. She said something then the girl walked away. I shook my head then Andre showed me where Sikowitz class was.

After awhile Tori came in and bumped into a boy with dark brown hair, tan skin and brown eyes, he was cute but then Tori started rubbing him trying to get a stain out when I saw a girl walk in the door.

She saw what Tori was doing and sait angry "Dude, why you rubbing my boyfriend?" Tori tried to talk when she said "get away from him" I knew I heard the voice I turned around and saw.

"Jade"!! She looked at me and said "Y/n"!! She ran to give me a hug and everyone looked suprised. "It's so great to see you again Jade", "you too". That's when Jade said "Oh this is my boyfriend Beck, and are you Andre's girlfriend" Andre and I looked at each other and laughed. "Me? His girlfriend? That's funny, no I'm his cousin" we all sat down, and Jade did this scene that embarrassed Tori and I just thought, 'im so sorry'

Time skip to the next day

(Your outfit)I watched them doing alphabetical improv and I laughed when I heard Tori say to kiss him and I looked at Jade

(Your outfit)
I watched them doing alphabetical improv and I laughed when I heard Tori say to kiss him and I looked at Jade. 'man I love this school'