𝚝𝚠𝚘

❝𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚜; 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜.❞

𝚔𝚊𝚑𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚐𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚗

Sirius Black was cursed from the day he was born. He came to this world during the biggest storm anyone has ever seen in a decade, on the third of November. His mother, Walburga Black was in labor for twenty hours, one would believe she was the one, who cursed him with all the screaming and swearing. 

As a first-born, he had obligations to fulfil. He was supposed to be polite, ambitious, a traditionalist - the perfect pure-blood example. He was none of those, but he was creative, carefree, adventurous and outspoken. He found a way to get into mischief ever since he was a little boy, he caused trouble, like it was his second nature. Walburga hated all these things about him and more, and Merlin, when Sirius Black got sorted into Gryffindor on top of everything else, all hell broke loose in the Black house. Walburga screamed for days, she couldn't believe Sirius could bring this much shame on their name. All the ancestors of The Ancient and Noble House of Black were Slytherins, no other house was acceptable, especially not Gryffindor. But Sirius Black was proud to break the tradition, he even wore his red and gold scarf on summer vacation just to watch his mother nearly explode in anger. 

Over the years, the boy found several ways to drive his mother crazy; he used to blast Muggle music in his room, he brought Muggle books into the house, smoked cigarettes in the livingroom, wore a skirt to his cousin's birthday event. 

But the one thing, that Walburga reacted to in the most devilish way, was the only thing Sirius never meant to her to find out. It was night of Andromeda Black's eighteenth birthday celebration, Sirius was only fourteen at the time. Everyone, who mattered, was there as usual. Walburga made him promise to behave, before they arrived and Sirius did swear to be a perfectly respectful child, because he didn't want to ruin his cousin's night. Everything went smoothly, he shook some hands, he smiled and talked politely, didn't cause any problems. Until later that night, he was found kissing Henry Brant the 2nd, in the bathroom. Bellatrix Black, who walked in on them, screamed for Walburga to come, drawing all the guests' attention to them. Walburga apparated home with his son immediately.